• Members
  • Help
Welcome to Kritterbox.com Forum! or

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate Freemasons
Lisa Boxx

bird I hate Freemasons
I hate Freemasons. Even my freakin lawyer is one. I hate him too.

damned.gif

http://www.666themark.com
http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/
05-07-2013 07:31 PM
Find Posts Quote
MichaelAlanKeith

RE: I hate Freemasons
An ancestor of mine, a Scotsman, was Grand Master Mason of both Russia and Germany.

Quote:On 24 January 1731, when the Grand Lodge of England appointed a Captain John Phillips as Provincial Grand Master of Russia and Germany, masonry in Russia was mainly the preserve of foreign residents, chiefly British and German. In c. 1741 I Grand Lodge appointed as Phillips' successor a Scots Jacobite, James Keith (1696-1758), who fought in the Russian and Prussian service. Masonry took root in Russia in the reign of the Empress Elisabeth (1741-62), particularly among the nobility, and flourished for most of the reign of Catherine the Great (1762-96).

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/aqc/gl_russia.html

And you wouldn't believe what else he did.

Dark as Light;
05-07-2013 07:46 PM
Find Posts Quote
Lisa Boxx

(05-07-2013 07:46 PM)MichaelAlanKeith Wrote:  An ancestor of mine, a Scotsman, was Grand Master Mason of both Russia and Germany.

Quote:On 24 January 1731, when the Grand Lodge of England appointed a Captain John Phillips as Provincial Grand Master of Russia and Germany, masonry in Russia was mainly the preserve of foreign residents, chiefly British and German. In c. 1741 I Grand Lodge appointed as Phillips' successor a Scots Jacobite, James Keith (1696-1758), who fought in the Russian and Prussian service. Masonry took root in Russia in the reign of the Empress Elisabeth (1741-62), particularly among the nobility, and flourished for most of the reign of Catherine the Great (1762-96).

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/aqc/gl_russia.html

And you wouldn't believe what else he did.

Trust me. Nothing would surprise me....

05-07-2013 07:48 PM
Find Posts Quote
Lisa Boxx

05-07-2013 07:50 PM
Find Posts Quote
MichaelAlanKeith

He fought four armies, at the same time, with only a pen, and wom.

Some grew up with heroes like Presidents or football players or TV stars or comic book superheroes.

Mine were better and real.

Dark as Light;
05-07-2013 07:50 PM
Find Posts Quote
Accidental Stoner

blink.gif

I don't hate anyone.
05-07-2013 09:50 PM
Find Posts Quote
Lisa Boxx

I only hate Masons. They stick together, like some good old boys club and try to screw those outside the craft.

Oh and their feet stinks too!

05-07-2013 10:29 PM
Find Posts Quote
Accidental Stoner

Must be those Baphomet Bop steps...

[Image: 09300.jpg]

chuckle.gif
05-07-2013 11:59 PM
Find Posts Quote
Lisa Boxx

(05-07-2013 11:59 PM)Accidental Stoner Wrote:  Must be those Baphomet Bop steps...

[Image: 09300.jpg]

chuckle.gif

aaah2.gif

05-08-2013 03:11 AM
Find Posts Quote
MEDUSA

Of all the secret societies ,masons were the ones ,who..in the good old days ,did the right thing.
Many were war hero's in WW 1+2 .
It's been convoluted ,as with most anything that ever did good .

aaah2.gif
05-08-2013 09:29 AM
Find Posts Quote
MichaelAlanKeith

Masonry is a control system for the British Monarchy. The Crown and it's royal officers are at the very top. Everyone given an assignment of import is high ranking.

At the very top is the Order of the Garter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Garter

Everywhere that they conquered the Grand Master Mason was also the effective ruler. Often the same person was both Governor General and GMM.

Several of my ancestors and distant cousins were both.

And when they get around to setting up a puppet government the appointed ruler or their top advisor is Grand Master of the domestic Masonry organizations.

Today the son of the Shah of Iran is the head of Iranian Masonry which is banned in Iran.

Dark as Light;
05-08-2013 05:34 PM
Find Posts Quote
softy
Incognito
Anonymous

(05-08-2013 09:29 AM)MEDUSA Wrote:  Of all the secret societies ,masons were the ones ,who..in the good old days ,did the right thing.
Many were war hero's in WW 1+2 .
It's been convoluted ,as with most anything that ever did good .

this is what I notice,,,anything that ever did good,,,

being slammed,,,everything,,,everywhere,,,usually

because of mass brainwashing from "information"

on the internot...

(:X
06-28-2013 08:02 AM
JayRodney
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

yup.gif Everything is fair game on the internet. Blaming the Masons for the sad state of affairs we're all in is nothing more than distraction.
This certainly doesn't come from them IMO.
Oh well, any distraction from the corporations, banks and special interest groups I guess.

wonder.gif
06-28-2013 09:15 AM
Find Posts Quote
Anonymous Kritter
Incognito
Anonymous

(05-07-2013 07:31 PM)Lisa Boxx Wrote:  I hate Freemasons. Even my freakin lawyer is one. I hate him too.

damned.gif

Low level masons are nothing more than a nuisance like a rat lording over a piece of cheese, it's the higher level ones you should "hate" but they don't identify themselves. There are no local "master masons", what you're dealing with are lower level little men who have illusory power; you just need to adjust the scales and tip them in your favor.
06-28-2013 09:57 AM
Sako316

I come from a long line on rainbow girls and masons. Grant county Missouri is named after my family. My family colonized the areas of Missouri and Kansas near Brown county. Farmers, veterinarians and the like. One of my great grandfathers on my grandmothers side was against the progressive movements (as I am) :-) and his first vote was made for Lincoln. My family has always been against what is going on now. My birth father was also a mason. I had an attorney that helped me out a few times. He was masonic, because of his intelligence of the law he did help me greatly on 2 occasions. 2 of the masons in my family were high ranked in the revolutionary war as well.
I find all to often that people watch youtube videos and form a closed minded opinion of the masonic people. Sure, there are probably bad masons, even masonic sects, however... You don't have to belong to a specific anything to be a money grabbing dlck.
06-28-2013 11:41 AM
Find Posts Quote
the white ribbon
call me

(06-28-2013 11:41 AM)Sako316 Wrote:  I come from a long line on rainbow girls and masons. Grant county Missouri is named after my family. My family colonized the areas of Missouri and Kansas near Brown county. Farmers, veterinarians and the like. One of my great grandfathers on my grandmothers side was against the progressive movements (as I am) :-) and his first vote was made for Lincoln. My family has always been against what is going on now. My birth father was also a mason. I had an attorney that helped me out a few times. He was masonic, because of his intelligence of the law he did help me greatly on 2 occasions. 2 of the masons in my family were high ranked in the revolutionary war as well.
I find all to often that people watch youtube videos and form a closed minded opinion of the masonic people. Sure, there are probably bad masons, even masonic sects, however... You don't have to belong to a specific anything to be a money grabbing dlck.

iagree.gif nicely said and so true..

love
06-28-2013 11:50 AM
Find Posts Quote
Sako316

Sorry for the latter paragraph. I feel compelled to note that I am not assuming youtube is the basis of ops thread, however, I find it relevant to many newcomers that youtube videos are impressionable. I do have good links and reads that masons are not what media and social media portray though. Admittedly, I was once guilty of the assumption of masons are evil. This is not always the case.

Actually, just last week I met a group of ladied dressed to the 9s while at a buffet.(I live in vegas, buffets are my daily menu). Upon asking I discovered they were raising money for a charity and were with a masonic org.
06-28-2013 11:59 AM
Find Posts Quote
JollyRoger
Incognito
Anonymous

(06-28-2013 11:41 AM)Sako316 Wrote:  I come from a long line on rainbow girls and masons. Grant county Missouri is named after my family. My family colonized the areas of Missouri and Kansas near Brown county. Farmers, veterinarians and the like. One of my great grandfathers on my grandmothers side was against the progressive movements (as I am) :-) and his first vote was made for Lincoln. My family has always been against what is going on now. My birth father was also a mason. I had an attorney that helped me out a few times. He was masonic, because of his intelligence of the law he did help me greatly on 2 occasions. 2 of the masons in my family were high ranked in the revolutionary war as well.

I had sex with a Rainbow Girl when I was 16 years old.

chuckle.gif
06-28-2013 12:04 PM
JayRodney
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

What's a rainbow girl?

wonder.gif
06-28-2013 01:14 PM
Find Posts Quote
the white ribbon
call me

in my neighbourhood a rainbow girl is a camp, gay man, but i doubt thats what jolly had lmao.gif
or maybe he did?

other than that i have no clue..

love
06-28-2013 01:23 PM
Find Posts Quote
softy
Incognito
Anonymous

Hi JayRodney,

Rainbow girls is the female youth group like

Demolay is the male youth group of Masons,,,

Masons give two million a day to charity,,,

Shiners have children hospitals,,,

they do alot of good,,,I am not a Mason,,,

but know some,,,including 33 degree,,,

better men than me,,,do know that...

06-28-2013 06:02 PM
JayRodney
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

Thanks! hi5.gif We have a poster here, and a good friend in reality - his father is very high up in the ranks and I respect him and his dad very much.

wonder.gif
06-28-2013 06:49 PM
Find Posts Quote
softy
Incognito
Anonymous

Yeah,,,what I saw over the years on conspiracy and other websites,,,

was bad bad Masons,,,well the Masons used to have a policy of not

engaging in fights over these things,,,well I would,,,because I am not

one and felt the information was incorrect,,,and then others would

say,,,"Hey I know some too",,,"my relatives are Masons",,,anyway,,,

I wasn't the only one doing this,,,but noticed the story changed,,,

the low order ones are good,,,but the higher ones aren't,,,and somehow

in order to shoehorn this story,,,the good ones go up the ranks and

then magically turn into bad ones,,,now there are several different

ways this happens,,,depending on who is making up the story (IMO),,,

well this is the conclusion I have come to,,,and certainly there are nasties

in all .orgs,,,and my understanding is the Masons can now post em up in

defense of themselves,,,for all the good it will do,,,cause there always seems

to be someone who is posting that the Mason up the street came down

and beat up my dog,,,if you get my drift...

06-28-2013 10:01 PM
KILLUMINATI
Made Ya Look!!

(05-07-2013 07:31 PM)Lisa Boxx Wrote:  I hate Freemasons. Even my freakin lawyer is one. I hate him too.

damned.gif

You're not supposed to hate anyone.

I don't even hate my stalker troll.

“Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
- John 20:29

Cuckoo's Nest - Alternative News
06-28-2013 10:03 PM
Find Posts Quote
KILLUMINATI
Made Ya Look!!

all shriners are masons and they do some very good things

“Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
- John 20:29

Cuckoo's Nest - Alternative News
06-28-2013 10:06 PM
Find Posts Quote
softy
Incognito
Anonymous

I remember that FreeMasonary Watch website had a bunch of stuff

that was going to happen in the year 2000,,,Y2K,,,the Masons were

behind it all,,,had to do with planting documents in the Holy Land

2000 years ago and etc.,,,it went on quite a bit about all the bad,,,

funny thing,,,none of it ever happened,,,and of course took it off

the website a few years later,,,I used to reference it as example,,,

guess someone emailed them,,,what a bunch of clowns,,,all these years

later,,,still hasn't happened,,,yeah,,,the shiners are high ranking,,,

the Masons will tell you they are all equal,,,and there is no rank,,,

usually fairly rich Masons,,,who do good things for the kids,,,and I

wonder,,,if they are gone,,,who will do these things,,,seems an

effort to get rid of them,,,hope I am wrong in this...

06-28-2013 10:28 PM
JayRodney
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

(06-28-2013 10:03 PM)I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Wrote:  

damned.gif

Octo and I had a troll for a long time that claimed all kinds of BS knowledge about us. He swore up and down we were not married, I was from Georgia and Octo and I played married on the forums. 15.gif
I have no idea where he got those goofy notions. By sheer chance we talked to him live and it finally hit him we are real and genuine. Despite all the trololol he did, I never hated him or took it personal. In person, he seems an okay guy - never did figure out what the big deal was but I think we're cool after years of rubbing elbows a bit too close.
The minute you let anyone who has their phasers set on troll elicit an emotional response they win, and that response is what they are going after.
It's a little different form of entertainment than I gravitate towards, but to each his own.

wonder.gif
06-29-2013 12:56 AM
Find Posts Quote
peedee
Incognito
Anonymous

mason's do everything in secret therefore they are all f'ed up. why not just live a normal life without have weird satanic ceremonies in a freaky masonic house! If you study freemasonary you find out that is it a very satanic group. They seek the light until they are level 33 mason's. At this point they find out the light the seeked is Lucifer. Yet your telling us mason's are good people. If you consider a Satanist a good person then maybe
06-30-2013 08:04 AM
the white ribbon
call me

(06-29-2013 12:56 AM)JayRodney Wrote:  
(06-28-2013 10:03 PM)I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ Wrote:  

damned.gif

Octo and I had a troll for a long time that claimed all kinds of BS knowledge about us. He swore up and down we were not married, I was from Georgia and Octo and I played married on the forums. 15.gif
I have no idea where he got those goofy notions. By sheer chance we talked to him live and it finally hit him we are real and genuine. Despite all the trololol he did, I never hated him or took it personal. In person, he seems an okay guy - never did figure out what the big deal was but I think we're cool after years of rubbing elbows a bit too close.
The minute you let anyone who has their phasers set on troll elicit an emotional response they win, and that response is what they are going after.
It's a little different form of entertainment than I gravitate towards, but to each his own.

yeah, i was thinking you guys were make believe, and that there is only one of you. Jay is Octo.. he just posts as her to attract new male members.. lure them in.. who could resist a exotic Finn.. we have all seen Porkys.. we know those women take their tops off whenever they can.. Shadow is another character Jay plays with, to cause some friction and killa is really Jay when he is stoned.. its all a hoax..

busted..

13.gif

you watch i bet they will introduce a new character to the script now.. Octo's son, Dov..

i guess now would be a good time to admit, that i was Michael.. until you chased me away.. i might just have to get my wife to join, her name is Cleo, we met on ATS.. she moved to Ohio to be with me.. she is from Texas..

coffeetime.gif

love
06-30-2013 08:19 AM
Find Posts Quote
softy
Incognito
Anonymous

the internot,,,

where men are men,,,

women are men,,,

and FBI agents are little girls,,,

been reading the forum,,,

Lisa Boxx is a guy,,,good,,,

that is what I thought,,,

very nice avatar,,,btw,,,but not a woman's,,,

the name doesn't work either,,,

I feels so much the better now,,,

don't like to disagree with the women,,,

I has the utmost respect for the women,,,

they are the best,,,by far,,,

I has been carefully teached,,,

passed down through the ages,,,

I can't helps my rude crude self,,,

I feels so much the better now...

06-30-2013 08:30 AM

kritterbox.com

Free TopSite

Kritterbox.com Forum - Think Inside the Box! It's FREE! Alternative to overmoderated conspiracy forums, with news, politics, mainstream media, the paranormal, UFO's, ancient lost treasure, ancient technology, technology, music and more! This website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. kritterbox.com shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.This website exists solely for the purposes of exchange of information, communication and general entertainment. Opinions from posters are in no way endorsed by kritterbox.com. All posts on this website are the opinion of the authors and are not to be taken as statements of fact on behalf of kritterbox.com. This site may contain coarse language or other material that kritterbox.com is in no way responsible for. Material deemed to be offensive or pornographic at the discretion of kritterbox.com shall be removed. kritterbox.com reserves the right to modify, or remove posts and user accounts on this website at our discretion. kritterbox.com disclaims all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of any material on this website. Fictitious posts and any similarity to any person living or dead is coincidental.All users shall limit the insertion of any and all copyrighted material to portions of the article that are relevant to the point being made, with no more than 50%, and preferably less of the original source material.A link shall be visible in text format, embedded directly to the original source material without exception.No third party links, i.e. blogs or forums will be accepted under any circumstances, and will be edited by staff in order to reflect the original source of copyrighted material , or be removed at the sole discretion of kritterbox.comFair Use Notice:This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science, and technology. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for educational and/or research purposes.This Disclaimer is subject to change at any time at our discretion. Copyright © 20011 - 2013 kritterbox.com