Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
Guest avatarLoginRegisterLost password


New reply
Home
 
  • 11 Votes - 2.55 Average
Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
Author Message
04-07-2011 03:24 PM#1
AC in DCIncognitoAnonymous
 
Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!




wtf2.gif
04-07-2011 03:39 PM#2
OctoMother Superior
Posts: 42,654Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
he's absolutely right though coffeetime.gif
04-07-2011 03:44 PM#3
JayRodneyⓐⓛⓘⓔⓝ
Posts: 30,963Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
damned.gif rofl.gif Obama, Sarkozy and Cameron owned, and bent over in the shower! LMAO! Celente for president 2012!

wonder.gif
04-07-2011 03:58 PM#4
yankeesskier
Posts: 6,198Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
He's right.
04-07-2011 04:01 PM#5
ShadowMrs. Buckwheat
Posts: 13,527Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
Well he nails it. Stop the wars. I can't think of a single benefit to those who are paying for them. These wars are destroying the US (UK, France, Canada, etc) we're looking at massive food shortages, the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific ocean now poisoned, drought, water shortages, overwhelming private debt, unemployment, the wealthiest 1% in the US control 40% of the wealth, the top 5% control 60% of the wealth. That leaves 40% of wealth for 95% of the population and it's only getting worse by the day.

Be ready
04-07-2011 04:03 PM#6
JayRodneyⓐⓛⓘⓔⓝ
Posts: 30,963Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
I admire the guy, he says whats on the minds of most people who are intelligent enough to think for themselves.
You may get some arguement about his stance from bankers, politicians, neocons and ğkking morons.

wonder.gif
04-07-2011 04:15 PM#7
KreeperGriobhtha
Posts: 9,708Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
Tell it man!


Is that what it sounds like when Woody Allen rages?

chuckle.gif

İmage
And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
04-07-2011 04:18 PM#8
JayRodneyⓐⓛⓘⓔⓝ
Posts: 30,963Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
37.gif He does have a little of that going on yeah.

wonder.gif
04-07-2011 06:41 PM#9
KreeperGriobhtha
Posts: 9,708Joined: Feb 2011
RE: Gerald Celente Goes Ballistic!
(04-07-2011 04:01 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Well he nails it. Stop the wars. I can't think of a single benefit to those who are paying for them. These wars are destroying the US (UK, France, Canada, etc) we're looking at massive food shortages, the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific ocean now poisoned, drought, water shortages, overwhelming private debt, unemployment, the wealthiest 1% in the US control 40% of the wealth, the top 5% control 60% of the wealth. That leaves 40% of wealth for 95% of the population and it's only getting worse by the day.

Be ready

There is never any benefit in war for those that pay for it. The only benefit is to those that produce the tools used to wage war.

İmage
And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
New reply
Home





Free TopSite


DISCLAIMER / Terms of Service (TOS)

Kritterbox.com - Current events, paranormal, UFO, conspiracy, politics, ancient lost treasure, ancient technology, tech, music and more! This website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. kritterbox.com shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site. This website exists solely for the purposes of exchange of information, communication and general entertainment. Opinions from posters are in no way endorsed by kritterbox.com. All posts on this website are the opinion of the authors and are not to be taken as statements of fact on behalf of kritterbox.com. This site may contain coarse language or other material that kritterbox.com is in no way responsible for. Material deemed to be offensive or pornographic at the discretion of kritterbox.com shall be removed. kritterbox.com reserves the right to modify, or remove posts and user accounts on this website at our discretion. kritterbox.com disclaims all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of any material on this website. Fictitious posts and any similarity to any person living or dead is coincidental. All users shall limit the insertion of any and all copyrighted material to portions of the article that are relevant to the point being made, with no more than 50%, and preferably less of the original source material. A link shall be visible in text format, embedded directly to the original source material without exception. No third party links, i.e. blogs or forums will be accepted under any circumstances, and will be edited by staff in order to reflect the original source of copyrighted material, or be removed at the sole discretion of kritterbox.com. Fair Use Notice:This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science, and technology. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for educational and/or research purposes.This Disclaimer is subject to change at any time at our discretion. Copyright © 2011 - 2017 kritterbox.com