1. A Porno Magazine
3. High nutrition content, Non-GMO fruit and vegetable smoothies
4. Tomato sauce
The Liberty Place is a :
1. Large Indoor Mall
2. Museum of the United States Constitution
3. Museum of American History
4. Fictional place in a cartoon
Georgio Armani is a :
1. Automobile Mechanic out of Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
2. Italian Fashion Designer
3. An Arabic Translator at the International Claims Tribunal, in the Hague
4. An engineer who works with Lockheed Martin
How old (according to common science) is the earth ? :
1. Fifty Octodecillion Millenniums old
2. Four and a Half Billion years old
3. 6,000 years old
4. As old as the Bible
What was the last president in the United States to be a Slave-Era President without challenging the Institution of Slavery ?
1. James Monroe, the 5th President
2. Abraham Lincoln, the 30th President
3. Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President
4. James Buchannan, the 15th President
5. James Buchannan, the 12th President
6. Louis Vuitton, the 15th President
7. Martin Van Buren, the 8th President
What is Ranch ? and on what kind of meat is usually dipped in it ?
1. Salad Dressing, Buffalo Chicken Wings.
2. Corn Meal, Beef Wellington
3. Engine Grease, No kind of meat, but rather a steel Dip Stick
4. Au Jus Gravy, Roast Pork Tenderloin
Who won the 1967 World Series ?
1. The Cardinals
2. The Red Sox
3. The Yankees
4. The Phillies
5. The Blue Jays
6. The Diamond Backs
How are these UNFAIR questions to ask, when trying to determine a person's intelligence?
These are Culturally biased questions designed not to determine intelligence but rather to "weed out" an outsider, or a poor person who may not have access to any of those things.
Its also an illegal line of questioning for any OFFICIAL or PROFESSIONAL purpose whatsoever.
And the Last question is both Racist, Sexist, and Xenophobic.
Because in 1967, baseball was an almost all white game, the game had recently just before that time, been shrunk to just a few countries, and Sports is a MAN's thing in America.