2. You'll get whatever president we as a country say is the president, and I'll vote for whoever I want, this is free country, I just happened to be a Democrat.
3. The south is infact more modern than the bombed out berlin that is Philadelphia, I live next door to a JC Penney, A Dillards, an Entire Indoor mall, a Sears, a Walmart, literally, hundreds of restauraunts, and Conominium townhomes, and dozens of apartment complexes, with more adequate public transportation.
4. If you can't grasp the concept that living in the south has nothing to do with being anti gay, or anti civil rights, too bad.
5. If you dont like white people, guess what ? Id rather be white than whatever the flying f*ck that you are... I have the only industrious history has human beings, and still unmatched today....
btw, my girlfriend is part latino, part of swiss people, is french, and italian amongst other things mixed with german.
The Demographics here are in my favor, but guess what ? that means that this is where I belong, this is where I can find jobs, this is where I can get an education, this is where I can live in peace.
people dont belong where they're the minority.
6. amongst the cities listed in the song "Living in America" are southern cities.
7. if you want to come do something about me living in the south, come to my address, 4049 North Johnell Drive, Fayetteville Arkansas, 72703.
I'll crack your fucking little yankee faggot ass head wide open for ya, fucker !