DNA evidence from both blood and semen on a shawl found at one of the Jack the Ripper murder scenes in 1888 still had recoverable DNA. And that DNA alegedly shows that Jack The Ripper was a mentally ill Polish Jewish refugee, Aaron Kosminski.
Above: Aaron Kosminski
A private British researcher has reportedly solved the notorious 126-year-old Jack the Ripper serial murder cases that terrorized London in 1888 with the help of top scientists.
According to an exclusive report in the Daily Mail:
• DNA evidence from both blood and semen on a shawl found at one of the Jack the Ripper murder scenes in 1888 still had recoverable DNA. (The researcher purchased the shawl at auction in 2007.)
• By testing the shawl and testing descendants of victim and suspect, identifications were made.
• Through that process, Jack the Ripper has been identified as a mentally-ill Polish-born Jew, Aaron Kosminski, who fled pogroms in the early 1880s and settled in London.
• Kosminski was a suspect when the Ripper murders took place in 1888.
• Although the Jack the Ripper murders were never officially solved, and police did not have enough evidence to convict Kosminski during his lifetime (despite identification by an eyewitness at a murder scene). But police kept him under 24-hour surveillance until he was eventually committed to insane asylums for the rest of his life.
You can become a slave only by voluntary consent.
I am highly allergic to circumcised souls and red flags with Venusian star on them.