(09-03-2019, 11:09 PM)grav Wrote: My bad.
I post FE stuff and am called a shill. Whatev' :/
I think I will start a list of things that are impossible on a ball.
The patented Nasa Spinning Impossiball.
1. Full moons
2. Seasons, esp. at perihelion
3. Atmosphere next to a vacuum
4. Atmosphere syncing speeds and trajectories with earth
5. Gravity as a force, forgetting to work on clouds and smoke
6. Constellations which have not changed in 60 years
7. Chicago, which is visible from 50 miles across a lake
8. Views of earth from high altitude balloons and a rocket flight in 1962
9. Oceans, which are made of water, water seeks its own level
10. Centrifugal force and rim speed/velocity
You will just plagiarize someone elses work, instead of getting off your fat arse and doing YOUR OWN RESEARCH !!!!!