2. Its Business practices are unfair, and even illegal and they have been sued thousands of times.
3. Its one of the lowest paying businesses in America, the average walmart employee cannot sustain a middle class life.
4. Its one of the least skilled businesses in America, it cannot give you the kind of information about the products that they sell, that other businesses REGULARLY give.
5. Its the world's biggest offender when it comes to selling cheap crap from china, overtaking "Dollar Stores".
6. Walmart does not have many locations in more competitive markets with knowledgeable consumers, where quality is king, and where there is a lot of regulation.
7. Obesity has become an icon of walmart consumers, but this is superficial, and pseudo.
Walmart consumers are extremely poor and uneducated.
What you tend to get when people are extremely poor and uneducated, is bad shopping skills, and a lack of knowledge about nutrition and diet and exercise.
That's a problem that has deep roots in the South.
And had been a problem, long before Walmart existed.
Most southerners cannot afford the kinds of food that I'm used to eating, from the sources that I'm used to getting it from.
The South also has America's lowest ranking schools, and the worst quality medical care in America, with the least skilled doctors, who use outdated technologies and procedures.
These are traditional, legacy facts about Walmart, and may not be entirely up to date.
Unfortunately, in States like Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and even New York, they are for the first time since 1865, failing to progress, and they are in fact regressing.
Because the Schools have become bad learning environments that do more to teach violence than Math.