#Login Register

  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

I want to claim refugee status from the US
01-09-2016, 11:09 AM #16
Cynicalabsurdance Member
Posts:10,569 Threads:240 Joined:Feb 2011
hey , I have an Opportunity to live in Guadalajara Mexico , in
a bitchen small bay , on my Big Sailboat , ex-girlfriend is begging me to come down
ain't gonna happen .

Venezuela ? YES ! . Mexico hell NO !

ain't gonna make it anyway
01-09-2016, 11:55 AM #17
Accidental Stoner Member
Posts:8,641 Threads:80 Joined:Feb 2011
Get yourself a fake Syrian passport.
Go to Swedistan or Germany.
Or come over here to Suomi-Finland.

Free housing,
free food,
free transport,
free spending money,
free education,
free job counseling,
and legal anonymity.

There's more, but the post would get too long,
if I were to list all the endless benefits.
01-09-2016, 01:54 PM #18
JayRodney ⓐⓛⓘⓔⓝ
Posts:30,289 Threads:1,495 Joined:Feb 2011
chuckle.gif Seems to be the way to go. Syrian passports are a hot ticket at the moment.



Copyright © 2011 - 2020 kritterbox.com