Quote:"More than a dozen people, including four children, are being watched for symptoms of mercury poisoning after they were exposed in the north-central Iowa town of Armstrong."Read more: thegazette.com
"a construction worker remodeling a house found a plastic bottle with about 40 pounds of liquid mercury on Friday.
[He] "took the mercury to a bar to show friends. Someone dropped the bottle and exposed 10-12 people."
[Then] "the worker took the remaining mercury to the house and hid the bottle in a sandbox where four children later found it."
For cryin' out loud, how damn stupid can one person be? By the sound of things, the moron had already consumed half the bottle.