Every galaxy is an unimaginably vast and immense cluster of stars formed by a super massive black hole at its center pulling inwards billions of suns towards and eventually into its singularity...
Ultimately all galaxies will eventually be swallowed and destroyed by a super massive black hole and within and outwards through the other side of the singularity of a black hole exists another universe...
There exists hundreds of billions of different stars existing within hundreds of billions of different galaxies existing within hundreds of billions of different universes containing hundreds of billions of black holes...
Our strange earthly reality may actually be the bizarre holographic singularity of a black hole as you and i are helplessly hurled ever faster across its event horizon our exponential acceleration into the void...
Quote: A black hole's entropy is contained on its surface.
A black hole's information is contained at its central singularity.
BH Information + BH Entropy = 0
1) It is known that there is a singularity at the centre of a black hole.
2) This article shows that a black hole is an informational phenomenon.
3) Therefore, a black hole's central singularity is an informational singularity.
4) Our universe is a black hole; its informational center is the Earth's biosphere.
5) The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration. The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity -- the human brain.
6) When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion, the latter becomes infinitely fast, and the Big Rip follows.
The universe is known to be expanding with exponential acceleration.
But the recession speed of the distant galaxies is determined based on the light which has reached the Earth after many billions of years of propagation.
So, the Universe's periphery's recession speed we observe is only apparent, not actual.
It is the recession speed which existed billions of years ago.
The actual current speed of the Universe's expansion must be unbelievably higher.
The Universe's RagnarÃƒÂ¶k --the Big Rip-- is about to begin.
We shall soon see a wall of darkness (a wave of vacuum phase transition) approaching the Earth from the periphery of the universe.