(09-06-2016, 04:06 AM)NODOOM Wrote:(09-06-2016, 04:03 AM)S27 Wrote:(09-06-2016, 03:33 AM)NODOOM Wrote:(09-06-2016, 03:30 AM)Little L Wrote: Well I hope they bloody choke on it. Lol
Back to you.
How long do you have before you have to make the decision? 24 hours ish?
I will have to make the decision within about 8 hrs! That is because if I agree then they will have to prepare it and give it to me in the afternoon.
So not long.
So this would essentially mean that all of the tests you had done show that you ARE strong enough to have a second round, correct?
Do NOT do it Nigel. YOU are healing yourself, you have done a complete turn around in the past month. The tests are showing you are strong. Stay that way. Keep getting stronger. Do not allow them to weaken you with chemo. : (
I apologize if my opinion on this goes against others' opinions, but I have to share what is on my mind. For Nigel.
Yes the tests would suggest that.
Your opinion does matter and I am happy you are sharing it with me.
I love you Nigel, and I want what is best for you. From the bottom of my heart. And if anywhere inside of my heart I felt that NOT having the second round of chemo would harm you or shorten your time here, I would never suggest to not do it. I know you know that, I just had to reassure.