The bottom line: fluoride is a toxic chemical that causes the deterioration of cognitive functions when ingested. I would urge everyone to stop using this metal which is more toxic than lead.
Please educate yourselves, fluoride was first used in NAZI concentration camps. The discovered that repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.
Are you going to just submit, or stop poisoning yourself? The choice is yours.