Quote: The home of the woman, Maria Pestrikoff, sits on the cliff. While texting on Sept. 17, she walked close to the edge to discard a cigarette butt. She slipped on wet grass and fell, her friend Anthony Burke told the Kodiak Daily Mirror in a story Wednesday.
"She was in the rocks between the boulders and she was calling for help," Burke said. "She was screaming in agony."
Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/09/26/2641426/te...rylink=cpy
Bet she'll never make that mistake again. Certainly it's awful, but it's important to be aware of your surroundings, in particular if you live near a cliff.