2. Don't butcher English... "Saying double negatives like “I don’t need no raincoat,” or any sort of slang, can be very confusing to someone who only learned how to speak the language, you know, correctly."
3. ‘How big is the village you come from?’ What size Lederhosen you wearin' these days Hans?
4. ‘This place is nicer/cleaner/more sophisticated/more modern than I expected.’
Uh huh, and you are more condescending then they could have imagined.
5.‘Where can I check my gun?’ That's uniquely Murican.
6.‘I love your accent.’ Ahem, you're the one with the accent Einstein.
7. ‘I once knew a guy from [fill in country/city/village name]. Do you know him?’
8. ‘Do you take American dollars?’ They won't even wipe their asses with that.
9. Calling everyone “man,” “bro,” “chief.” I'm surprised they gave you a passport.
10 ‘Can I have some ketchup?’
Read more: nypost.com