#Login Register


  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Home 


The Infinite Plane Universe
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-27-2019, 06:27 PM #376
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
(11-27-2019, 05:58 PM)grav Wrote:  [Image: 78204204_2666025583460180_19638042433956...e=5E8A1CDF]


yeah, the sun is above our (mostly transparent) which curves around our planet
thanks for illustrating this
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-28-2019, 01:45 AM #377
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
Yeah, she posts nothing but the facts !!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you people believe our Sun is in fact a Baked Bean dish and Bic lighter ?????????

37.gif
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-28-2019, 01:56 AM #378
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
(10-17-2019, 05:58 PM)grav Wrote:  
(10-17-2019, 04:41 PM)UniqueStranger Wrote:  The Professor counterpoints...don't demonize, try to open your minds.

https://youtu.be/JDy95_eNPzM

https://youtu.be/9fK7Q5Qs0zg

Observation instead of science? The Earth still appears round, doesn't it?

Thanks, US. I am trying to open minds.
I just wish my device would not reboot out of the blue when I am trying to reply.

Your videos were too long. I don't even watch Globebusters videos for that reason. Many are two hours long.

If a flatearther won't watch flat earth videos, then who will?

In my opinion, text and pictures are more effective. And more memorable.
GIFs are even better.
[Image: ship.gif]
This one, for example, shows that ships do not disappear from the bottom up  because they go "over the curve" on a spinning globe.
Anyone else notice the White Hull totally disappearing, FROM THE BOTTOM UP ? rofl.gif 

Now zoom your page to 300% and see if it comes back !   lmao.gif
11-28-2019, 05:44 PM #379
grav Member
Posts:339 Threads:1 Joined:Jun 2019
Quote:Yeah, she posts nothing but the facts !!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you people believe our Sun is in fact a Baked Bean dish and Bic lighter ?????????

37.gif

Quote:
grav Wrote:
UniqueStranger Wrote:The Professor counterpoints...don't demonize, try to open your minds.

https://youtu.be/JDy95_eNPzM

https://youtu.be/9fK7Q5Qs0zg

Observation instead of science? The Earth still appears round, doesn't it?

Thanks, US. I am trying to open minds.
I just wish my device would not reboot out of the blue when I am trying to reply.

Your videos were too long. I don't even watch Globebusters videos for that reason. Many are two hours long.

If a flatearther won't watch flat earth videos, then who will?

In my opinion, text and pictures are more effective. And more memorable.
GIFs are even better.
[Image: ship.gif]
This one, for example, shows that ships do not disappear from the bottom up  because they go "over the curve" on a spinning globe.
Anyone else notice the White Hull totally disappearing, FROM THE BOTTOM UP ? rofl.gif 

Now zoom your page to 300% and see if it comes back !   lmao.gif
Thanks for the bump.
And a lesson in perspective.
At the vanishing point objects disappear from the bottom up. This is a result of human eyesight. All lines of convergence meet in the center of the observer's line of sight.

So the boat disappears from the bottom up. If zoom lenses are used, the boat returns. Notice the top does not tilt away as one would expect if the whole thing is going over a curve. Ridiculous.

[Image: th?id=OIP.9gGiXqmYu3ESVkyqoYp0uQHaE_&pid=Api]
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-28-2019, 05:57 PM #380
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
(11-28-2019, 05:44 PM)grav Wrote:  
Quote:Yeah, she posts nothing but the facts !!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you people believe our Sun is in fact a Baked Bean dish and Bic lighter ?????????

37.gif

Quote:
grav Wrote:
UniqueStranger Wrote:The Professor counterpoints...don't demonize, try to open your minds.

https://youtu.be/JDy95_eNPzM

https://youtu.be/9fK7Q5Qs0zg

Observation instead of science? The Earth still appears round, doesn't it?

Thanks, US. I am trying to open minds.
I just wish my device would not reboot out of the blue when I am trying to reply.

Your videos were too long. I don't even watch Globebusters videos for that reason. Many are two hours long.

If a flatearther won't watch flat earth videos, then who will?

In my opinion, text and pictures are more effective. And more memorable.
GIFs are even better.
[Image: ship.gif]
This one, for example, shows that ships do not disappear from the bottom up  because they go "over the curve" on a spinning globe.
Anyone else notice the White Hull totally disappearing, FROM THE BOTTOM UP ? rofl.gif 

Now zoom your page to 300% and see if it comes back !   lmao.gif
Thanks for the bump.
And a lesson in perspective.
At the vanishing point objects disappear from the bottom up. This is a result of human eyesight. All lines of convergence meet in the center of the observer's line of sight.

So the boat disappears from the bottom up. If zoom lenses are used, the boat returns. Notice the top does not tilt away as one would expect if the whole thing is going over a curve. Ridiculous.

[Image: th?id=OIP.9gGiXqmYu3ESVkyqoYp0uQHaE_&pid=Api]



oh yeah, you learned some smart words
without understanding them

vanishing point: the point in the distance where all lines of sight converge into one point
so you are no longer able to distinguish any shape
until that point things just look smaller, they don't vanish bit by bit
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-28-2019, 06:08 PM #381
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
Oh for fuck sake's Grav, grow up and grow a pair and come to terms with the fact that nobody buys your ridiculous bullshit.

How much money are you making spreading your lies?

Retired teacher my ass, you were fired from your job because you are insane.

Fuck off and go away you cancer.
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-29-2019, 04:20 AM #382
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
(11-28-2019, 05:44 PM)grav Wrote:  
Quote:Yeah, she posts nothing but the facts !!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you people believe our Sun is in fact a Baked Bean dish and Bic lighter ?????????

37.gif

Quote:
grav Wrote:
UniqueStranger Wrote:The Professor counterpoints...don't demonize, try to open your minds.

https://youtu.be/JDy95_eNPzM

https://youtu.be/9fK7Q5Qs0zg

Observation instead of science? The Earth still appears round, doesn't it?

Thanks, US. I am trying to open minds.
I just wish my device would not reboot out of the blue when I am trying to reply.

Your videos were too long. I don't even watch Globebusters videos for that reason. Many are two hours long.

If a flatearther won't watch flat earth videos, then who will?

In my opinion, text and pictures are more effective. And more memorable.
GIFs are even better.
[Image: ship.gif]
This one, for example, shows that ships do not disappear from the bottom up  because they go "over the curve" on a spinning globe.
Anyone else notice the White Hull totally disappearing, FROM THE BOTTOM UP ? rofl.gif 

Now zoom your page to 300% and see if it comes back !   lmao.gif
Thanks for the bump.
And a lesson in perspective.
At the vanishing point objects disappear from the bottom up. This is a result of human eyesight. All lines of convergence meet in the center of the observer's line of sight.

So the boat disappears from the bottom up. If zoom lenses are used, the boat returns. Notice the top does not tilt away as one would expect if the whole thing is going over a curve. Ridiculous.

[Image: th?id=OIP.9gGiXqmYu3ESVkyqoYp0uQHaE_&pid=Api]
You are such a bare faced liar, you cant remember what you said ! When you first posted that gif you stated that if you look at the boat again through Binoculars, the entire vessel would be visible again !

Make a list of your lies, so you can remember them !
11-29-2019, 04:52 PM #383
grav Member
Posts:339 Threads:1 Joined:Jun 2019
[Image: 0.jpg]

The globe is about 8000 miles in diameter. The math for drop from sight uses spherical trigonometry. The formula is 8 inches times the square of miles of distance. If you can use zoom lenses to view something beyond a few miles, then you are seeing across a level plane.

[Image: 9a3b89ab408711db2291233fa64b2edb.jpg]
11-29-2019, 04:57 PM #384
grav Member
Posts:339 Threads:1 Joined:Jun 2019
[Image: CHICAGO.png?resize=800%2C1120&ssl=1]
The tallest building in Chicago is

Willis Tower · Height

1,450 feet (Architectural) · 1,729 feet (Tip)
11-29-2019, 05:03 PM #385
grav Member
Posts:339 Threads:1 Joined:Jun 2019
[Image: first-photo.jpg?w=682]

Shills are doing a great job.
Thanks, boys.    banana.gif hedidit.gif smurf.jpg
11-29-2019, 05:07 PM #386
grav Member
Posts:339 Threads:1 Joined:Jun 2019
Here is Nasa's gift to grav, the 2015 EPIC far side moon transit.

blink.gif

[Image: dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif?resize=985%2C554]
1. clouds don't move during the 5-hour transit
2. size of the US is wrong -- at 3000 miles wide, it should be 3/8th the diameter of the blue sphere (8000 miles)
3. moon is 2-dimensionally flat and does not rotate clockwise as advertised by Nasa
4. moon travels in a straight line while the EPIC "geostationary" satellite maintained an amazing fixed position
5. earth exhibits a curious pareidolia in the appearance of an angry clown with one eye closed and the other one open and baleful (the dark object off the coast of California)
Overall, a slipshod product, its many glaring peculiarities a test of human discernment.
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-29-2019, 10:26 PM #387
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
(11-29-2019, 05:07 PM)grav Wrote:  Here is Nasa's gift to grav, the 2015 EPIC far side moon transit.

blink.gif

[Image: dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif?resize=985%2C554]
1. clouds don't move during the 5-hour transit
2. size of the US is wrong -- at 3000 miles wide, it should be 3/8th the diameter of the blue sphere (8000 miles)
3. moon is 2-dimensionally flat and does not rotate clockwise as advertised by Nasa
4. moon travels in a straight line while the EPIC "geostationary" satellite maintained an amazing fixed position
5. earth exhibits a curious pareidolia in the appearance of an angry clown with one eye closed and the other one open and baleful (the dark object off the coast of California)
Overall, a slipshod product, its many glaring peculiarities a test of human discernment.

1. Clouds do move on the gif and is clearly visible.
2. The circumference of the earth is 25,000 miles
3. moon doesn't rotate in 5 hours it takes 28 days to rotate on cycle
4. the moon only traveled in 5 hours and you are only seeing that time period and not 28 days
5. Your eyes see what they want to see
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-29-2019, 11:07 PM #388
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
so butiful i organizemmed all over my keyborad
Anonymous Kritter Show this Post
11-30-2019, 02:55 AM #389
Anonymous Kritter Incognito
 
You think she is dumb here, you should hear her on the phone ! damned.gif
11-30-2019, 08:38 AM #390
UniqueStranger Art in my heart
Posts:15,718 Threads:473 Joined:Jun 2012
(11-29-2019, 05:03 PM)grav Wrote:  [Image: first-photo.jpg?w=682]

Shills are doing a great job.
Thanks, boys.    banana.gif hedidit.gif smurf.jpg

You are stuck in the past...here's the reality...NOW.

Where are Hubble's pics?



Home 





Copyright © 2011 - 2020 kritterbox.com