Quote: HALIFAX -- A four-year-old Nova Scotia girl was hospitalized after eating 15 pieces of an edible marijuana product she thought was a chocolate bar.
The Halifax district RCMP issued a statement Monday saying the recommended daily consumption limit for that particular product is one piece -- for an adult.
"It looked just like a normal chocolate bar," police said in a release.
The girl's father realized the cannabis bar was missing from the console of his vehicle on Saturday, and then noticed the four-year-old was looking very pale, the Mounties said.
Read more: ctvnews.ca
Poor little thing I feel for her, anyone that's had too much edibles gets it. "The RCMP said they were investigating, "including determining whether charges will be laid in this case." It's the adult's responsibility to keep that out of little ones hands. All for legal here, but responsibility is everything.