So far this spring we have already found three friggin ticks and one of them was attached to our dogs neck and another one was lurking on my mothers shirt and the other was crawling across our kitchen counter...
Unfortunately and frighteningly it would not be very difficult at all for someone to drive through or fly over a predetermined area and insidiously disperse a multitude of ticks infected with lyme disease...
Quote: When a large portion of the population is sick and unable to work, this puts an enormous strain on the economy. I predict that if we do not make this issue an immediate priority, our country will indeed become quickly disabled.
The next logical question would be...does Lyme Disease and it's coinfections fit into this scenerio?
Certain doctors and researchers feel that lyme disease and it's confections such as mycoplasma fermentens (patented by the U,S. Army) are actually microrganisms with excellent credentials for qualifying as disabling biowarfare agents
Quote: Biological Weapon of Cold War or just rumors? It has been said that this specific disease has been created during the Cold war in USA.
People always were wondering, why, during the Soviet Union Period, almost all woods across the country, were spread with strange chemicals. After the spread there always were millions of dead insects in all area.
Now that the "spreads" in the woods are no longer being practiced, the quantity of people infected by Lyme disease increased in Russia. So many citizens of ex-soviet union started wondering if Lyme disease is a product of human beings and not a creation of the nature.
Quote: 1. Lyme disease did not start appearing until the mid-1970s.
2. It’s one of the fastest growing infectious diseases in the US
3. It’s first recorded outbreak was in Old Lyme, Connecticut
4. Old Lyme, CT is directly across Long Island sound from Plum Island which for years the US government claimed was an entirely benign livestock disease research center.
5. Characteristically, the federal government lied about the fact that biological warfare experiments were conducted on the island for decades. They were forced to give up this charade in 1993 when a Newsday unearthed documents proving otherwise.
6. Extensive experiments were conducted on Plum Island that involved creating diseases and infecting ticks with them- all in the name of protecting America’s livestock
7. Like many clandestine research programs, Plum Island appears to have had former Nazi scientists in the role of advisors, specifically Dr. Erich Traub, who was in charge of the Third Reich’s virological and bacteriological warfare program in World War II.