Quote:U.S. Law Allows Testing of Chemicals and Biological Agents on "Civilian Population"
PUBLIC LAW 105â€”85â€”NOV. 18, 1997: USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
SEC. 1078. RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTS.
(a) PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.â€”The Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by contract)
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.
(b) EXCEPTIONS.â€”Subject to subsections ©, (d), and (e), the prohibition in subsection (a) does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:
(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.
So section (a) prohibits these cruel and inhumane chemical and biological tests on humans.
Then section (b) says that the prohibitions in section (a) do not apply to tests carried out for virtually any purpose. So section (b) completely negates the prohibitions of section (a).
In Other Words:
The U.S. government can test chemicals and biological agents on humans for nearly any purpose they desire.
I'm certain nobody voted for their representatives to okay this particular legislation. Tax money goes to fund chemical and biological tests than it is sprayed on the taxpayers. All the while those same legislators want to cut programs that help the poor, disabled and the elderly.
Some real slimeballs running this godforsaken horror show.