Notifications
Clear all

8 Shot on Brooklyn Subway by Man in Gas Mask Who Threw Smoke Grenade: Sources

Page 2 / 2
RGG
 RGG
(@RGG)
Posted by: @uniquestranger

I don't think it's an act of hate, rather an act of society gone very, very wrong.

Frank James, the man the NYPD identified as a person of interest and later a suspect in connection with the Brooklyn subway attack Tuesday morning, posted a string of antagonistic video rants to a YouTube channel for years.

Using titles like "DOMESTICATED AVERAGES" and "SENSIBLE VIOLENCE," James posted hour-long, profanity-laced rants about race, politics and current events. The banner image showed an alarm clock reading "Too Late."

"When you talk to folks [about] what happens to you in prison, it is what it is," he said in the "DOMESTICATED" video. "That’s why I’m never going to prison… I’m not connected, I don’t have nobody, [and] nobody has my m---------ing back."

NYPD have identified Frank James as a person of interest in the Brooklyn subway shooting. 

NYPD have identified Frank James as a person of interest in the Brooklyn subway shooting.  (NYPD)

If he did end up in prison, he predicted, that would be "a wrap." 

When police announced James as a person of interest in the subway attack, they shared a still image that appears to have been taken from a video he posted three weeks ago entitled, "STOP ONE COMPLETE."

Police and federal investigators examine a U-Haul van found parked on Kings Highway in Brooklyn Tuesday, linked to person of interest Frank James. (Michael Ruiz/Fox News Digital)

At times, he sharply criticized Black Europeans and Americans using strings of slurs and racism, as well as women and the homeless. He joked about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and questioned the existence of civil rights.

He also shared local news reports and movie clips and used them as jumping-off points for his rants. A March 1 video began with a PIX 11 report about rising violence in New York City’s subways. In it, he went on to criticize Mayor Eric Adams, women, social workers and homeless people.

"I wanted to kill everything in sight," he says about 12 minutes into the video. "I was planning to kill everything I saw."

LINKY

Informed people have better posts and more to contribute aside from a flagrant display of ignorance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 9:54 am
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

He's got nothing but hate. Unique Stranger is so funny when she's drunk, that's got to be comedy nobody can be that stupid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 10:36 am
RGG
 RGG
(@RGG)

LOL That was an awfully nice way to put that. Especially for you strigoi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 10:39 am
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

I don't think it's an act of hate, rather an act of society gone very, very wrong.

Christ on a crutch.

Better to be quiet and thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

The man identified Wednesday as a suspect in the New York subway shooting had talked about violence and mass shootings in videos posted on YouTube -- including one uploaded Monday.

Frank James, 62, was arrested Wednesday by patrol officers in New York City's East Village, police said.

Videos include racist and misogynistic language

Many of the videos that James uploaded included references to violence, including at a set group of people he believed had maligned him, in addition to broad societal and racial groups that he appeared to hate.

https://abc7chicago.com/frank-james-nyc-new-york-shooting-subway-youtube-suspect/11744757/

Don't know if you're trolling or just fucking stupid.

You really outta' lay off the wine boxes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 2:19 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

Do you work for Tavistock?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 2:35 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Box Wine GIF

Does Tavistock make wine boxes?

How classy. Coffeetime

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 10:19 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 11:49 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

LOL

NYC Subway Shooting Suspect: ‘Motherf**king Jews Bring Death & Destruction’

A video that has surfaced in the wake of the shooting in a New York City subway station on Tuesday shows the suspected shooter, Frank James, railing against Jews, saying they don’t contribute anything to life except “shit, piss, pollution, and death and destruction.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/14/nyc-subway-shooting-suspect-motherfking-jews-bring-death-destruction/

He's a real piece of work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2022 1:07 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin
Posted by: @strigoi

LOL

NYC Subway Shooting Suspect: ‘Motherf**king Jews Bring Death & Destruction’

A video that has surfaced in the wake of the shooting in a New York City subway station on Tuesday shows the suspected shooter, Frank James, railing against Jews, saying they don’t contribute anything to life except “shit, piss, pollution, and death and destruction.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/14/nyc-subway-shooting-suspect-motherfking-jews-bring-death-destruction/

He's a real piece of work.

And it will get buried by the media.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2022 4:50 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

I still believe societal problems have a lot to do with increased violence against each other...and dismissing any other cause is being closed-minded, not to say it's the only reason, but mental illness has roots in one's environment as well as in other causes. Here in Canada we are now experiencing an increase in people pushing other people onto subway tracks, increased stabbings and shootings, and now mass shootings too. I suppose one could argue one's only theory (with blinders on) that it's simply mental illness, but life is getting overwhelming for most people and we all know what happens when many rats (sociable animals) are crammed into small spaces (high school science lesson).

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2022 1:54 pm
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: