kritterbox.com

Congress to Hold Fi...

Notifications
Clear all

Congress to Hold First Open Hearing About UFOs in 50 Years: Two Pentagon officials will testify at a hearing about UFOs next week.

Freckles
 Freckles
(@Freckles)

A House subcommittee will hold a hearing next week about UFOs, the first open congressional hearing about UFOs in more than 50 years. 

“Congress hasn’t held a public hearing on unidentified aerial phenomena (UFO’s) in over 50 years,” Andre Carson, a Democrat from Indiana, tweeted Tuesday morning. “That will change next week when I lead a hearing in @HouseIntel on this topic & the national security risk it poses. Americans need to know more about these unexplained occurrences.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5qany/congress-to-hold-first-open-hearing-about-ufos-in-50-years

What took them so long?

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2022 8:38 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

With inflation, ridiculous gas prices, Russia v. Ukraine in a possible WWIII, empty shelves, infant formula shortages and all of the aforementioned by design, I can't help but feel this is distraction.

We have to re-investigate our previous investigations one more time again!

Youre Coming With Me Area 51 GIF
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2022 9:35 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

quote: What took them so long?

answer: Certain People haven't died yet, just like JFK Files, last couple people in that crime, are close but not dead yet.

so, to protect the Guilty, you get nothing until they are Dead.

that's a fact.

As in my Case, the really juicy bits will NEVER come out, unless it's hacked ( which I know those files have been and my come out

after I'm Dead)

but thats how it works

very wealthy people of this country were involved, high ranking asswrinkles were involved as well.

Cover-Ups protect the criminals that control you and this country.

enjoy the dinky bits that they'll discuss.

it ain't gonna ever be much,,,, the public is viewed by them as NOT worthy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2022 10:25 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

JR

where do you find those Memes?

I love those

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2022 10:26 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name