German MEP Christin...

Notifications
Clear all

German MEP Christine Anderson rebukes Prime Minister Trudeau

Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

German Member of the European Parliament member, Christine Anderson, joined Croatian MEP Mislav, and Romanian MEP Cristian Terhes in rebuking Prime Minister Trudeau.

Blonde

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2022 1:52 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

Why do you care?

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 3:19 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

My philosophy -

“Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.”

― Mark Twain (Author)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 3:45 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin
Posted by: @uniquestranger

Why do you care?

I care because I'm in the EU. It's not very popular to have an obvious racist come here to lecture us on democracy.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2022 4:01 pm
kreeper liked
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

My philosophy -

― Mark Twain (Author)

It's a great quote Cheers  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2022 4:02 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

His friggin Hitler tendencies and the fact he's wore blackface every chance he gets and his stupid fucking rhetoric when wah wah wah the evil truckers must be marched into the ovens horse hockey are extraordinarily disturbing in a country like Finland and the EU as a whole.

I get that he's a beautiful man with hair like a pony but that can't be an an excuse for being an overtly racist moron in the Adolph Hitler tradition. He practically sucks Xis little oui oui when that fruitpie talks about China and his tendency to want to crack the whip on his own citizens like Stalin all adds up to epic personality flaw. Stalin was an idiot savant... Trudeau is the same vein

The Daily Show Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

without the savant part.

I see he made a deal with your lefty party up there in blackface land so he'll be around to send folks to the ovens for a solid 3 years and then he'll do the martial law dance again should one of you poor folks fart crossways

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 4:20 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @octo

My philosophy -

― Mark Twain (Author)

It's a great quote Cheers  

Sure is. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 4:48 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

@jayrodney I thought I'd never see the day two parties would join to benefit the working person. Will wonders never cease.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 4:49 pm
DiggerDawg
(@diggerdawg)

Everyone racist if they say they are not they lie , its natural it just may not of entered your sphere yet or it has and you ignored it.

As for racism and the human race it will always be there as long as we have races and is another way to control having some one to blame is so good for the controllers true or not . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 9:55 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Tis true Digger...

They use everything they have to divide us, if we get to chummy with each other it threatens the living shit of those with Power Over Others...

Or the POO 💩

As I affectionately refer to their illustrious glitter farting asses ever since Rog' coined the term. Bob  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 10:14 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

@uniquestranger Sincerely glad for you all if that's truly the outcome... I just don't trust anything about wonder boy.

He's a phony little shit and should apologize to all you Canucks till he's black in the face.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 10:30 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

@jayrodney I hope so too. Time will tell.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2022 2:54 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

He's not the most popular guy in the world. The kind of behavior he displays would make the German folks apprehensive. I think we all get that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2022 3:48 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Justin Trudeau boasts about 'successful' trip to Europe despite getting called a dictator to his face

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau released a statement on Friday, wherein he gave himself a self-congratulatory pat on the back, calling the trip "successful."

https://twitter.com/mislavkolakusic/status/1506702485225938949

https://thepostmillennial.com/justin-trudeau-boasts-about-successful-trip-to-europe

This isn't going to go away any time soon for Trudeau. He's nearly as unpopular as Biden in Europe. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2022 1:26 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: