How is everyone doi...

Notifications
Clear all

How is everyone doing so far

NewHorizons
(@newhorizons)
Estimable Member

this is like a checking in thread. 

How is new horizons doing? Im good.. no events to discuss. Health and mental state, all is well

Wine Very Hungry Blonde   Flowers  

Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2022 6:49 pm
Octo and Boomerang liked
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member

toothache

Sad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2022 7:00 pm
Boomerang
(@boomerang)
Reputable Member

I've found clove oil to be  pretty good for toothache @-NIGHTMARE- 

Clove oil for toothache: Use and side effects (medicalnewstoday.com) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2022 7:47 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Doing pretty good. It's Friday evening and I'm still awake after a tough work week getting up at 5 am every morning. When i got home I took Mason for a long walk, then gave my soon to be 88 y/o dad a haircut.

Sorry to hear about your toothache @nightmare They suck royally! @boomerang is right about the clove oil though

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2022 8:28 pm
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @boomerang

I've found clove oil to be  pretty good for toothache @-NIGHTMARE- 

Clove oil for toothache: Use and side effects (medicalnewstoday.com) 

don't have clove oil handy but am doing salt water suggestion found at your link,for now

thanx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2022 8:41 pm
Boomerang liked
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member

@octo hi  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2022 8:41 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

@nightmare Hug  

I remember my mom did porcelain painting when I was very young. I remember clove oil was used and it's very aromatic. I remember how much I loved opening the tin with the tiny pigment containers and the tiny bottle of clove oil and all those wondrous things.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2022 8:47 pm
NewHorizons
(@newhorizons)
Estimable Member

@nightmare

I had terrible toothache 2 years ago where tooth was cracked, exposing nerve. Imagine the level of pain. I treated area with ambesol. It has benzocaine...its a temporary solution. Eventually i went to dentist to pull it out. Didnt have insurance

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2022 6:05 pm
NewHorizons
(@newhorizons)
Estimable Member

havent been active as of lately. "sometimes" i have this feeling of boredom. This affects any forum i go to. I always want to find new things to do. no offense to anyone here

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2022 6:16 pm
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @newhorizons

@nightmare

I had terrible toothache 2 years ago where tooth was cracked, exposing nerve. Imagine the level of pain. I treated area with ambesol. It has benzocaine...its a temporary solution. Eventually i went to dentist to pull it out. Didnt have insurance

i got antibiotics pill form..which helped 

my problem is nerve related too

atm am holding my breath it stays that way or else i will have to end up going to dentist which i don't want to do because we have nothing but quacks around here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2022 6:21 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin
Posted by: @newhorizons

havent been active as of lately. "sometimes" i have this feeling of boredom. This affects any forum i go to. I always want to find new things to do. no offense to anyone here

Don't worry about it. Nobody's going to bitch about it over here.

*Impatiently waiting for Nobody*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2022 6:32 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

@nightmare 

ive had a throbbing toothache too. It’s better today, all I did was dab 3% hydrogen peroxide around it for a few days, 4 times a day, then last night I dabbed bicarb soda around it and have woken up with no toothache.. you can use them together if you have a loose tooth, someone I know did this, and it firmed up the tooth again. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2022 11:36 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

I applied bicarb soda again after breakfast this morning and no more toothache.. the hydrogen peroxide acts like an anti biotic. The bicarb soda just does something magical. They are both things most people have in their cupboard or easy to find at the supermarket. Cheap.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2022 4:14 am
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

Well, I've been busy selling off the stuff on the Weed Farm, did $5,000 worth of selling.

and then, Jumped in my Farm Truck and drove it 830 miles to my home town.

so, Having a Happy Time, no worries, no wants, no problems and free as a Birdie.

I'm back in California for a while, enjoying

I good like a Nu-Bean Hood

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2022 7:38 am
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

btw,,,,,,,,,, Weed Farm is in Oregon, but now I'm in California, in two weeks, I'll be in Arizona.

after that, be in New Mexico,,,

after that,,, back to Washington,,,

after that,,,, Montana,,, and Wyoming,,, and,,,, and...................................... guess where

Montana Camp Site 2 003

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2022 7:45 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: