Notifications
Clear all

I buried my husband yesterday

Page 2 / 2
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Daddy's bunny is dark brown... I ran into a couple of hare babies the other day on my walk. They're getting big already, about the size of a fairly big cat. 

Yes, hares get pretty big and I'm starting to think daddy's bunny is a real bunny, not a hare! There really aren't any wild bunnies up here so it's extra special!! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2022 1:03 am
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Reputable Member

What do bunny’s eat? It probably wants a weed cookie.

Blonde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2022 1:10 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I was thinking I need to bring lettuce next time I go. 

Lettuce pray🙏

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2022 1:20 am
dajavoo liked
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Reputable Member

Have you got any of daddy’s music you can post?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2022 10:42 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I do, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2022 6:09 pm
Former member 001
 Former member 001
(@Former member 001)

dear octo, iam sorry for your loss. Ive always had great respect for jayrodney. Someone from here gave me the headsup...iam in shock. Im a former member, forgot my login info...ill try find it and pop in from time to time.

God, You are the sustainer of those who are bereaved. I pray for Your comfort and protection for my dear friend whose spouse has passed away. Not only is my friend grieving the loss of a life-long companion and lover, but they are also now faced with many confusing decisions and must forge a new life alone. Give comfort for grief, wisdom in decisions, and may my friend find solace in walking with You and joy in the company of family and friends. Amen.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2022 7:00 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Thank you former member, I appreciate it. And tears actually are streaming down my face as I type this...

See, I made myself smile a little because of you Hug  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2022 7:58 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

He worked really hard to put kritterbox back up after the massive breakdown that happened server side.

He felt it was very important and insisted I learned how to navigate this new platform.

I will try my best and with your help we can keep his legacy alive.

I know he wants me to.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2022 8:25 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin
Posted by: @Former member 001

Im a former member, forgot my login info...ill try find it and pop in from time to time.

You have to register a new account. All old accounts are gone. Old login info is null and void

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2022 8:34 pm
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: