kritterbox.com

The Earth Only Has ...

Notifications
Clear all

The Earth Only Has A 3 Month Supply Of Food – If Production Stops Humanity Has Nothing To Eat “In 90 Days”

Page 2 / 6
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

Jack and Jill on a Pill

slide down the Mud

of Liberty Hill

Jack's Fall a Metaphor

of World War

Rog' in Hobo stains

say's show me the loss

when war dominates all their Brains.

Jill's Tummy as empty as Jacks Head

say's where's the Peanut Butter

I got some bread.

Starve me Baby

feed me not

what I need is

what I ain't got

Food for the Hungry

water and bread

diet like that

we'll soon be dead

Jack and Jill

went up the hill

to poke a little fun

Rubber had a hole

now they have a Son.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2022 9:19 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2022 11:31 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Blink 80's band?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2022 3:33 pm
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)
Posted by: @kreeper

Look at it wit the perspective of causing the world to get so bad that they would welcome and embrace a "savior" leader.

Seems to be part of the end game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2022 7:56 pm
Freckles
 Freckles
(@Freckles)

East Africa Drought Is ‘Dire,’ say Officials, Warning of Possible Famine

Catholic priests, nuns and church agencies are providing some relief in East Africa’s drought, which scientists and experts describe as the worst in 40 years.

Livestock carcasses lie in the new Qurdubay internally displaced people’s camp in the drought-stricken region of Dolow, Somalia, April 13, 2022. (CNS photo/Miriam Donohoe, TrÛcaire)

But the need for food, water and other basics in the drought, resulting from a fourth successive rainy season failure, is so huge that this seems a “small drop in the ocean.”

Harvests are decimated, water sources have dried up and the scorching heat has wiped out livestock pastures. Dead livestock or wildlife carcasses have become common by roadsides, as small-scale farmers and herders suffer the devastation.

https://thetablet.org/east-africa-drought-is-dire-say-officials-warning-of-possible-famine/

More signs

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2022 1:21 pm
Freckles
 Freckles
(@Freckles)

Sorry for the disturbing image, it inserted with the link. I love all animals and don't care to see this kind of thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2022 1:22 pm
Freckles
 Freckles
(@Freckles)

In addition to the humanitarian crisis from refugees fleeing Ukraine, Russia’s attack on the Eastern European nation is causing a global wheat shortage.

That could push the tens of millions of people over the edge who were already teetering on the edge of famine.

“Hunger always follow conflict,” said Jordan Teague with Bread for the World.

With the war in Ukraine disrupting agricultural production Teague said more than 44 million people could soon be facing famine.

Russia and Ukraine are responsible for about one-third of the world’s wheat exports. Now, the expected wheat shortages could seriously impact the world’s food supply.

“The World Food Programme is having to cut rations for some people,” Teague said. “So, they’ve called it tantamount to taking from the hungry to feed the starving.”

The rising fuel and fertilizer prices make it more expensive to grow wheat, and U.S. farmers were already facing another big problem — a drought.

The rest ~

https://www.koin.com/news/washington-dc/russias-war-in-ukraine-causing-global-wheat-shortage/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2022 1:28 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

I hope they are developing drought-resistant crops to head this dim future off. I will be taking a foraging course next month in my rural area conservation land to see what wild foods are to be had.

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2022 1:57 pm
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @Freckles

Sorry for the disturbing image, it inserted with the link. I love all animals and don't care to see this kind of thing.

..it is what it is..

..this all keeps up it'll be human images shown next..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2022 11:59 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

Too much Fat on this Planet,

people in the U.S. need a Good Long Starving.

72% of U.S. Citizens are way Obese.

I walk into a Market, actually anywhere, and see 1 our of 50 people, that is normal weight.

I swear ta GAWD, some look like the just swallowed the ass off a Hippo.

it's fucking GROSS.

bout what

I was looking at photos of  people at gatherings in the 1970's

concerts, Parades, anything and any place, any event.

and compared those to photos of people, same type venues, today,,, Hole li fwak!

people have no shame anymore, they just pig down and say "F" it about what people must think about them.

It's disgusting to see Fat Bellies hanging over stretch pants down to their freaking Shins.

90 food supply? these fat fucks will snarf that up in 90 minutes man.

think about it, during the Toilet Paper Hoarding, it took the Pigs 11 minutes to wipe out the shelves right after

the TP was stocked, I watched them,,,

they looked like frenzied Hogs

"Swallowed a Hippo" Stickers is what I'll make, walk around slapping those are these Peoples Backs.

They aren't even Human anymore, they act and perform just like scavenger Buzzards in a Food Market.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2022 12:32 am
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Um yeah... I hadn't been there for years and upon going back I was kinda' shocked.

Not just by that, but the strange lobotomy everyone seemed to have.

Dunno' what divided their common sense in half but it works like a friggin' charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2022 10:00 am
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the four horsemen of the Apocalypse but for those that aren't I will give a brief rundown. After what is called the Rapture of the Church he horsemen are released when the first four seals, of seven, are opened. The first is the horseman on the pale horse. This is the anti-Christ. He will arrive at the beginning of what is called the Tribulation. He will bring a false peace to the world and the Middle East. The next three seals are broken in quick succession as all the rest are impacted by the actions of the first.

The second is riding the red horse represents war and bloodshed. People all around the world will be killing each other as the grace of God has been lifted from the world. Even the beasts of the earth will turn on people. The third horse is black and with it comes famine. The fourth horse is the pale horse and its rider is named Death. With this rider comes pestilence.

There will be three more seals opens after that and during this period 25% of the earth's population will perish. This will bring the 3.5 year midpoint of the Tribulation period when the AC will declare himself God. This is when things get really bad. The remaining 3.5 years are referred to as the Great Tribulation and fourteen more wraths, will be unleashed. During the GT another 50% of the population will perish. This will culminate in the famous Battle of Armageddon where Christ returns.

After that the earth will be remade and Christ will reign for 1,000 years until the final Judgement.

All that to say that what you see going on in the world is leading us to that point. This is the plan of Satan because he knows the ending has already been written and he wants to take as many with him to Hell as he can. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2022 2:10 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

@kreeper The final judgement won't be left up to Satan to make.

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2022 2:16 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

@uniquestranger Where do you see that in my post?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2022 3:26 pm
Sandy
 Sandy
(@Sandy)

Most people I'm around never even discuss the way things are, except everything is expensive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2022 3:48 pm
Page 2 / 6

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: