kritterbox.com

The One Question I ...

Notifications
Clear all

The One Question I have About Everything...

Boomerang
(@boomerang)
Reputable Member

We're all born in the same manner, their are 2 people that either plan your existence or just lose themselves in a few moments of ooogie boogie. I know their are ways as well which are worse, but whatever we all end up here the same way.

And then after birth, we rely on whoever to feed us, keep us watered and put us to bed. 

All is quite well until you are taught to speak, a lot of these first words are based on the person nursing you. Mamma/dadda/meemaw/grandma/ etc etc, 

At that stage you are on your stomach rocking around the floor trying to get to somewhere, miraculously though we all work it out and most start crawling on hands and knees very quickly, all without being shown how to rock from stomach onto butt, then fall flat on our face when attempting to crawl, but it does not take long before we take to our hands and knees and dart about all over the place. 

Then the problems begin.

Your hands are taken and you're stood up on your legs and walked around, your legs are bandier than John Wayne's, they cannot fathom what to do, and most of the time don't touch the ground.

But they don't let up whoever is nursing you, what with this and learning words at a great rate of knots the next thing you know you can walk and talk.

This is the moment you notice that you're always being told to sit down and shut up!

Your opinion is one of an uneducated baby, and you are always going to be wrong. When whoever does not have an answer for one of your easy questions then you're either told to shut up, or fed some information the nursing person has no knowledge in and just makes up some bs. Or your ignored completely (I fall into this category)

Then we got nursery/playgroup/kindergarten our first experiences with other kids that I just could never really fathom out, but that's a whole different story.

A person in charge will normally keep classes fun doing things like painting, drawing and other fun stuff whilst they try and work out if the next Einstein is in there mist.

As time goes on you quickly learn  that doing anything right and agreeing with the teacher you get rewards. And disagreeing with the teacher and challenging absolutely everything in front of you leads to punishment. The teachers talk to your parent/carers and now a problem starts to develop.

A problem these brainwashed people are making!

All of this repeats itself through school and into your workplace, but how can it not, your perfectly formatted empty brain at birth has for years been filled with all of the stuff/bs everybody else was born into life with and filled there hard drive/brain.

This cycle has not just been going on in our lifetime, it has been going for thousands and thousands of cycles throughout History.

All except before the break though of the stone age, especially farming. 

So my one question would be...

How do you break the chain?

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2022 1:44 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

First of all, acknowledging that this indoctrination is taking place is necessary for doing something about it. 

It's a good thing to clear your cache, meaning the useless crap that doesn't have a function, but hogs your resources.

It is possible to reprogram your brain.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2022 5:42 pm
Boomerang liked
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member

..would have saved myself a world of grief had i only listened to my younger self..

..knew at a very young age this world was full of crap.

i let the world in instead/learned the hard way what 'regret' is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2022 8:05 pm
Boomerang liked
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

To develop the Self Actuated Personally is most important.

Self initiated strong will and understanding that "You" are master of "Your" existence 

. gives you power over "you" and no other entity on Earth has greater power than you to create perceptions for how 

you'll decide to walk this World.

you can find your way on your own, make Wise Choices for each element you pass through.

Other peoples view of you, their profiling of you, are worth nothing to you on your perception of yourself.

they may Critique or support you in your decisions, but never influence you either way when it comes

to how you value your life, and how you'll live it/

POWER over YOU is yours to defend.

make sense?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2022 7:21 am
Boomerang liked
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin
Posted by: @cynicalabsurdance

To develop the Self Actuated Personally is most important.

Self initiated strong will and understanding that "You" are master of "Your" existence 

. gives you power over "you" and no other entity on Earth has greater power than you to create perceptions for how 

you'll decide to walk this World.

you can find your way on your own, make Wise Choices for each element you pass through.

Other peoples view of you, their profiling of you, are worth nothing to you on your perception of yourself.

they may Critique or support you in your decisions, but never influence you either way when it comes

to how you value your life, and how you'll live it/

POWER over YOU is yours to defend.

make sense?

Well said! That is my perception of it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2022 11:50 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: