Member Admin

I bet she'd be your boyfriend if you ask nicely. Bob  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2022 3:29 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

But back to Roe vs Wade and the subsequent meltdown; Why are they so hellbent on killing babies? Blink Are they not familiar with contraceptives?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2022 9:02 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @octo

But back to Roe vs Wade and the subsequent meltdown; Why are they so hellbent on killing babies? Blink Are they not familiar with contraceptives?

Americans are weird. I’ve never heard of anyone protesting here about abortions or picketing outside abortion clinics, yelling abuse at women getting abortions. they are so religious there. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2022 10:43 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @octo

I bet she'd be your boyfriend if you ask nicely. Bob  

Sorry, I’m not into blondes.

Elvis

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2022 10:44 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

Where does everyone here stand with this most difficult dilemma?

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2022 5:09 am
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

I am for abortions, I would like it to be as early as possible tho.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2022 5:19 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin
Posted by: @uniquestranger

I'm of the opinion that abortion should be an option, but anyone having unprotected sex should be aware of the fact that pregnancies may occur as a result. Day after pills should be made readily available to women who are stupid enough to have unprotected sex without wanting to have children. There are many options regarding contraceptives and this should not have to be an issue in this day and age. I'm in agreement with Finnish law and also the continuous efforts to lower incidence.

Abortion in Finland is legal and free of charge under a broad range of circumstances. By international standards, political controversy is mild, and incidence is low.

According to law, approval for an abortion requires signatures by one or two physicians, depending on the specifics of the patient's case, and in some cases additional permission from the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health (Valvira). Therefore, officially, abortion is not legal upon request, but in reality any pregnant woman gets an abortion if it is requested before the 12th week of pregnancy.[1]

One doctor's signature is enough in the case of terminations before the 12th week when the applicant is under 17 years old or has passed her 40th birthday, or if the applicant has already given birth to four or more children, regardless of age. Otherwise two doctors' signatures are required. Reasons for approval are the potential physical or mental distress if the pregnancy runs to term; or if the pregnancy arises from a serious crime (e.g. rape or incest) or if an illness of either parent would make it difficult to provide a normal upbringing for the child. Reference to Valvira for review and decision is needed in all cases between 13-20 weeks; or when there are grounds that the fetus is abnormal (in which case the 20 weeks is extended to 24 weeks); or in any case where the doctor has given a negative decision. Above 20 weeks, a threat to the physical life of the mother is the only valid reason for terminating a pregnancy. [2][3][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Finland

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2022 9:34 pm
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Xga0labWS4Q

..i am against abortion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2022 10:44 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: