kritterbox.com

UFOs sightings have...

Notifications
Clear all

UFOs sightings have left witnesses with radiation burns, brain damage and 'perceived time suspension', according to interviews in newly released Pentagon report from 2010

Page 1 / 5
meh
 meh
(@meh)
Eminent Member
  • The physiological effects were compiled in a 2010 report that was just released
  • They include serious ailments like burns, paralysis, pain, rashes and amnesia
  • Other effects include heat, sexual encounters and claimed ESP development 
  • The report is part of a trove of documents related by the Pentagon's now-defunct Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, which studied UFOs
  • The existence of the program was revealed by its former leader back in 2017 

US intelligence officials have evidence that UFO sightings have lead to adverse health effects like radiation burns, paralysis and even brain damage, according to a newly released report from a shadowy Pentagon program that closed in 2012. 

The study classifies different types of encounters with unidentified objects, including ones accompanied by sightings of ghosts, yetis or spirits and others that result in injury, death and even 'permanent healing.'  

It also includes a summary of UFO-induced effects that was compiled by a private nonprofit in 1996, ranging from the most common one - abduction - to paralysis, eye injuries, electrical shocks and even sexual encounters.

The 2010 report compiled 42 cases of adverse effects from medical files and 300 from 'unpublished' cases.

The document is part of 1,500 pages from the now-defunct Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) that were released to The Sun by the Defense Intelligence Agency.

'Sufficient incidents/accidents have been accurately reported, and medical data acquired, as to support a hypothesis that some advanced systems are already deployed, and opaque to full US understandings,' the report reads. 

The report was released to The Sun as part of a Freedom of Information Act request from 2017. It was written for the secretive AATIP program, the existence of which was revealed by whistleblower and former head of the program Luis Elizondo that same year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10688573/Pentagon-says-UFOs-left-people-radiation-burns-brain-damage-time-suspension.html

There's that darned ESP thing again. Hmm  

Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2022 12:14 am
username
 username
(@username)

'Anomalous behaviors' are rated as AN1, which have no lasting physical effects, such as lights and explosions. AN3s come with 'associated entities' like ghosts, yetis, spirits, elves and other 'mythical/legendary entities.' AN5s are those that include reports of injury and death.

high bong GIF

Elves? No really * unbelievable article. +100

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 12:46 am
meh
 meh
(@meh)
Eminent Member

Yup, weirdest shit I've read in a coons age.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2022 1:06 am
RGG
 RGG
(@RGG)

Can't believe this is coming from msm. This is like Hunter's laptop, they have to admit it because something big is coming.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 10:06 am
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

SHEEEEeeeeeeeeitt.

Teams and squads Monitoring the Euphemistically referred to as: " Abductees" is more a Threat to people of Contact,

then any Alien Squad has ever been.

Alex is just another Postage Stamp for those Intel Agencies, and,,, if ever in any position of directing Operations , then he is a Felon.

Finger in the Dyke operations just led to more Gov.'t Kidnappings of Citizens, More Crimes committed by Gov.'t agencies,

more death and Torture by those Agencies.

Tell that motherfekker to give me a call, live stream it.

we can find out and or expose real sh_t.

if he ran ops, then he knows my name. PERIOD.

so there's files they will never release publicly, 

and those would be the  files with my name on them.

no fekking brag, real simple, the actual experiencers of riding on UFO's, having our minds free'd up to use more of it's ability

are for ever after "Watched" by Gov.'t, and "THAT" leads them into committing Crimes.

it's a jerk off scam that you all are sold.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 4:34 pm
strigoi liked
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Oh and BTW... Elizondo just happens to be on the verge of becoming "book pimp" to coin a phrase. Chuckle  

https://atmosphericlights.com/category/luis-elizondos-book/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 5:51 pm
strigoi liked
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Luis Elizondo will Reveal “Shocking Details” in His New Book.

The former director of a secret US government UAP program is ready to tell his whole story. Luis Elizondo, who headed the Pentagon’s secret UFO program, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program‘, signed a book deal with William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins, after a competitive bidding war for US publishing rights.

His memoirs “promises to reveal shocking never-before-shared details regarding what Lue has learned about UAPs and the profound implications for humanity, all of which will intensify what is already a hot topic globally.”

Intense isn't it. Coffeetime  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 5:52 pm
strigoi liked
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

there's the gestalt, Intentions.

the dude works to cover up shit, later he works to sell what he covered up.

Defunct Consciousness.

ok, I despise those Operatives of those U.S. Agencies that Kidnap Children as myself, who've been aboard, interrogate us, threaten us,

then Hypnotize us to forget our experiences.

In my case, GOLD was the reason I was taken aboard, to be shown large massive amounts of GOLD and where

those Repositories were located.

regardless of the intentions of the Occupants of the Craft for doing so,

it remains a fekking CRIME against Children by U.S. Government Employees.

As I pointed out about Lou the Screw, He could not possibly run any of those Projects without Breaking the Law.

He's a Felon with intent to take our experiences and sell those.

WHAT?!

and that shit is condoned by Society, there's that 10% to 15% brain thing again.

STUPID people supporting Criminal Activity.

One of the Worm Squad members that track/stalk my ass for those agencies, asked: How'd you get loose from

those straps and straight Jacket when they were torturing you?

they still can't figure that out, and THAT worries them, because, if i used a super natural talent to do it, and I'm on record for

using my talent to twist the mind of one of their agents back in 1960 for threatening my Mother,,,,,,

can I as well reach out and touch their minds?

That is a Story itself, Agent said: Tell us where the treasure is , we have your Mom in the next room, we'll kill her

if you don't tell us where the gold is.

I Streamed into his Skull and Brain damaged him, for the rest of his life he heard non-stop voices in his head.

He attempted to grab at me and I poured on the power,, he was on his knees when I ordered him out of the house.

get out! NOW!

true fact that.

other agents pleaded with me to undo the result, I said: NO! he deserves it, besides, there is no cure for it.

went on with: He threatens Women and Children with Death and Torture, I was kind, I could have left him paralyzed, now get out,

don't ever come back.

it was mindful of the Twilite Zone show, where the kid put ass wrinkles in the Corn Field.

That event was also brought up while I was doing the Russian Sub reading, and the Soldier screamed at me that they were

Russians, and I pointed out that they were humans, suffering, the agent next to him grabbed his elbow and said

" Slow down, don't piss the Boy off, he crippled one of our agents mind"

true fact that as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 7:32 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

@cynicalabsurdance Intentions. The dude works to cover up shit, later he works to sell what he covered up. Defunct Consciousness.

Not to mention he's making money off that horrific shit either way, win win...

Shows how damn rigged the entire charade really is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 8:55 pm
username
 username
(@username)

I've seen him making the rounds on all the CT shows, he says "I have to be careful what I say" more than he actually says anything. Coffeetime  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 6:28 am
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin
Posted by: @jayrodney

Luis Elizondo will Reveal “Shocking Details” in His New Book.

The former director of a secret US government UAP program is ready to tell his whole story. Luis Elizondo, who headed the Pentagon’s secret UFO program, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program‘, signed a book deal with William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins, after a competitive bidding war for US publishing rights.

His memoirs “promises to reveal shocking never-before-shared details regarding what Lue has learned about UAPs and the profound implications for humanity, all of which will intensify what is already a hot topic globally.”

Intense isn't it. Coffeetime  

Lot's of publicity. To get the truth just hand over 39.99 Rolling eyes  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 9:22 am
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

@strigoi To get the truth just hand over 39.99

Or twice that for the coffee table book showing photos of people with red skin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 3:28 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

STOP!

I think I get it now, This isn't a D.I.A. Damage Control Unit director, this is that Dude that ran around with Bigelou the rocket man

at Skin Walker Ranch, right?

" I gotta watch what I say" nice bait statement to put the Intrigue in minds, right?

pffft. excuse me for not opening and reading that link.

never mind then.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 6:04 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Bingo, He did work with Bob Bigelow ( Bigelow Aerospace) at Skin Walker Ranch.

I will say there is some weird ass shit going on there.

The ground is strangely conductive like a battery, you can stick electrodes in the ground and use it to power flashlights.

I have a background in geology and I'm friggin' stumped.

There are mysterious objects in the sky and cattle mutilations as well.

Don't know if you've seen the any of the series The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch going on it's third season, but it's intriguing.

Travis Taylor is an aerospace engineer and optical scientist, I doubt he's ruin his reputation by hoaxing something. Dunno  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 6:55 pm
strigoi liked
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @Username

I've seen him making the rounds on all the CT shows, he says "I have to be careful what I say" more than he actually says anything. Coffeetime  

exactly, Biglo the same, on C2C interview, ZILCH beyond him and Knapp talking about times they have met.

like it was just a Bait show for an upcoming book, which now we see there is a Book.

must everything be a Pimp Job?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2022 9:58 pm
Page 1 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: