Posted by: @octo

I find that disturbing damned  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2022 9:19 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I think it's pure speculation. I don't pee in pools Huh!? It's easy, there aren't that many pools around here anyway. There are probably more lakes that pools. It's ok to pee in a lake.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2022 9:25 am
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Estimable Member

I haven’t been in a pool for decades. I just go to the beach. I actually don’t pee in the water at the beach, if I was desperate I would tho.

Bob

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2022 9:55 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I'm not sure I'd pee in Australian waters either, something would surely try to kill you like all the wildlife there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2022 10:59 am
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Estimable Member

There is a shark net at the beach I go to.

Water is crystal clear, nothing will kill you here. That’s just American propaganda. 

snakes in the bush might, but you just make a lot of noise and they go away. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2022 11:07 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Right! They follow you without you knowing, just to see where you live so that they can come back when you sleep and strangle you Huh!?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2022 3:15 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

i am not touching this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2022 4:03 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @octo

Right! They follow you without you knowing, just to see where you live so that they can come back when you sleep and strangle you Huh!?  

Not true. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2022 10:31 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

They gather in a large group and swim very quickly in a tight circle until the create a vacuum that pulls them into the air where they can travel across the land wreaking havoc. They even made a couple of documentaries about it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2022 10:34 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I read that on the internets

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2022 11:35 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Estimable Member

Spiders are the ones to look out for. If you try and kill it with spray or a shoe and it gets away, 100% guarantee that spider with be in your bed at night time and likely on your face. I have a kill kill kill method with spiders, unless I know I can kill it with spray and then a shoe, I leave it alone. I’m pretty hardcore at making sure it’s squashed tho. 

I have never seen a snake, only one time when I was doing a long hike in the wilderness and I came across one on the path and I nearly died with fright and literally fell over the edge but managed to hold on to something and got up and walked the other way. It was a black snake, it didn’t even look at me. 

Scream

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2022 12:43 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: