kritterbox.com

Radical Christians ...

Notifications
Clear all

Radical Christians reckon Ukraine war is 'sign of Jesus's return' and the 'end of times'

Guest 1979
 Guest 1979
(@Guest 1979)

Pastor Greg Laurie from the Harvest Christian Fellowship in California claims that the Russia-Ukraine war and coronavirus have 'prophetic significance' for the return of Jesus

Radical Christians believe humanity is in 'the end of times' as the outbreak of war in Ukraine has 'prophetic significance.'

Evangelical pastor Greg Laurie from the Harvest Christian Fellowship in California claims the Bible predicts the coming of war and plagues when Jesus is meant to return to Earth - which he claims is related to the current conflict and the coronavirus pandemic.

In a bizarre social media video following Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Laurie said: "Is there any prophetic significance to what is happening in Ukraine right now?

“The answer is…Yes! I believe that Christ could come back at any moment.

“There are signs of times the Bible tells us to be looking for. Jesus likened it to labour pains in a woman who’s ready to give birth—the idea being the closer they get together the closer you are to the birth.”

read more https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/radical-christians-reckon-ukraine-war-26400245

Anybody besides me a little worried about the way things are going?

Topic starter Posted : 07/03/2022 2:00 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

For every conflict there's always somebody trying to make a name for themselves.

Not to say we don't live in interesting times and anything is possible, but I've been hearing this same end is nigh stuff all my life.

It's important to keep things in perspective.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2022 2:41 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Is this one of those pastors that make a name for themselves about every 6 months for one claim or another? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2022 11:55 am
Uncle Bum
 Uncle Bum
(@Uncle Bum)

Yes, this one basks in the glow of the spotlight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2022 9:04 pm
meh
 meh
(@meh)
Eminent Member

Radical Christians suck but I love to pet them. Batboy  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2022 4:14 am
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin