kritterbox.com

Since Ukraine is wo...

Notifications
Clear all

Since Ukraine is working out so well Russian member of parliament demands Putin take Alaska while state TV host suggests nuclear strikes: report

strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Once those Russkies get started they don't know when to quit.

"Just 24 hours ago, Russia's Channel 1 Marina Ovsyannikova held up an anti-war sign urging Russians not to believe propaganda. According to one American on the ground in Russia, the incident sent shockwaves through society with the video being pushed around to millions on social media and via text message."

"We should be thinking about reparations from the damage that was caused by the sanctions and the war itself, because that too costs money and we should get it back. The return of all Russian properties, those of the Russian empire, the Soviet Union and current Russia, which has been seized in the United States, and so on."

“Are you including Alaska and Fort Ross?” the host asked.

“That was my next point. As well as the Antarctic," Matveychev, continued. "We discovered it, so it belongs to us... Also, the return of all medals that have been unlawfully taken from our sportsmen during all Olympic games"

"Does your list include a tactical nuclear strike, or are we going straight for the strategic one?" the host asked.

“What for? We can take them down without it," replied Matveychev.

The show also aired recent clips of former President Donald Trump attacking Biden for not speaking to Putin. He even hinted that the upcoming presidential elections will include Russian meddling again. "We're waiting," the host said.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/03/russia-2656961439/

I predict this won't age well.

Good Morning Reaction GIF by Satisfied Customer

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2022 11:50 am
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

I predict you are right.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2022 2:19 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Chuckle   It's a pretty safe bet ain't it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2022 5:16 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

A Prussian General's quote (Napoleonic wars):

"A fast-moving environment can evolve more quickly than a complex plan can be adapted to it. By the time you have adapted, the target has changed."

-Carl von Clausewitz.

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2022 10:58 pm
Sandy
 Sandy
(@Sandy)

this could go south so fast.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2022 11:03 pm
Guest Towel
 Guest Towel
(@Guest Towel)

There are reports that some whistleblower says Putins invasion thwarted China from going into Taiwan. Glasses  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2022 1:28 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin
Posted by: @Guest Towel

There are reports that some whistleblower says Putins invasion thwarted China from going into Taiwan. Glasses  

It would have been the perfect time to invade Taiwan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2022 2:19 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

pretty soon,,, no more play fair, pretty soon, no more fortune in fortune cookie.

pretty soon,,, you'll see.

pretty soon gonna turn pretty ugly.

pretty soon, ain't soon enough.

pretty soon, Cookie Cost more than Big Truck

yes,,, pretty soon,,,, no more Smug on Face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well Kiddies, that's all I saw in my Bowl of Oatmeal today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2022 5:38 pm
Random German Guy
 Random German Guy
(@Random German Guy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2022 11:17 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved