Notifications
Clear all

When we met

Page 1 / 2
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

It was the damnedest thing that ever happened to me.

My soul knew and his did too. They were overjoyed to meet again and wanted to be together forever.

It caused a rift in reality. The earth moved, literally and figuratively, for us to be together.

If we had let fear and doubt get in the way of that happening I would have regretted it for the rest of my life.

My soul would have cried.

Now I'm grateful for those almost 16 years we got to play together on this earth.

Our souls will always be connected

Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2022 8:15 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2022 8:31 pm
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member

“The Window” by Rumi

Your body is away from me

but there is a window open

from my heart to yours.

From this window, like the moon

I keep sending news secretly.

Rumi, one of the most influential poets of all time, shares the power of his heart through his poetry. Although this poem was written nearly one thousand years ago, it is timeless and so relevant today for those who are experiencing loss. The person we may lose physically, but the connection never dies, and this we know is true.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2022 8:34 pm
kreeper liked
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I know there are a few old-timers here. When was that? 2004? Blonde  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2022 8:44 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin
Posted by: @nightmare

“The Window” by Rumi

Your body is away from me

but there is a window open

from my heart to yours.

From this window, like the moon

I keep sending news secretly.

Rumi, one of the most influential poets of all time, shares the power of his heart through his poetry. Although this poem was written nearly one thousand years ago, it is timeless and so relevant today for those who are experiencing loss. The person we may lose physically, but the connection never dies, and this we know is true.

This is exactly it!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2022 8:45 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin
Posted by: @octo

I know there are a few old-timers here. When was that? 2004? Blonde  

You mean GLP? Wasn't it before that? I got online about 1999/2000 and it seems like I went there not long after. But as you said, we are old timers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2022 8:46 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @octo

It was the damnedest thing that ever happened to me.

My soul knew and his did too. They were overjoyed to meet again and wanted to be together forever.

It caused a rift in reality. The earth moved, literally and figuratively, for us to be together.

If we had let fear and doubt get in the way of that happening I would have regretted it for the rest of my life.

My soul would have cried.

Now I'm grateful for those almost 16 years we got to play together on this earth.

Our souls will always be connected

Soulmates.. 

im sure Elaine enjoyed reading your pm’s. I hope daddy wasn’t sending nudes.. Anonymous  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2022 10:47 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

LOL

that was a Whirl Wind Romance, Rob in Fla. emails me: Rog', going to Finland to meet Octo ( Anika, )

OK, i was outside the loop, had no idea you two were doing the distance romance, he had me giggling.

He comes back, I get an email: Rog', I'm moving to Finland, uh, I always thought of you as my Big Brother, advice please"

I cracked up, wrote something like : Do it, life is meant to be lived Rob, go live it Brother"

I'll be dipped in shit,,, he did do it.

Octo had an effect on Rob, an effect as my own with a Lady, so, I was in full support.

Only thing I knew, was some online flirts on GLP and one of the members said: Jesus Guys, go get a Room" LOL

Whirl Winds are so interesting, why would anyone miss one?

Octo, you stated it perfect:

so glad we didn't fear or doubt, That Ship comes in man, Board it, it's always full of dreams. and it's meant to be, 

designed before we even enter this world, we that have a connection with others in this World, a Magical Connection it almost

seems to be, Knew each other before we came here.

Philosophy is cool, but that's not Philo, it's not a thought,,,, it's a Knowledge.

Recalling my studies before entered here, am lady was assigned to help me, she had been here before , I had not.

finally when the attraction over came us, we melded together kissing.

Instructor was co-vertly watching, he stepped out and said: " Finally, you guys are so slow, I thought you'd never

make it, look, you two are meant for each other, that's why I brought you two together"

true story, and we met here in this World,

Souls from our Home World that come in together,

always recognize each other but can't figure out the connection we have with each other.

we connect, and become tight with each other, those favorite people in your life

are probably from your home world.

Rob is one of those, I'll see him when I get home, we'll bust out laughing, wasn't "THAT" a Trip of a World?

All things here fade away, nothing here is permanent, Permanent is our Home World, this World

is more like a Movie we come to take the stage of.

RobOcto Productions will continue back Home, be Blessed Anika, we'll all be there together again at some point.

Rog'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2022 6:55 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Thank you Rog'. That's how I feel about it too Hug  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2022 7:11 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Anyway, I had an online crush on JR (and he on me) but of course I had no intention of pursuing any such silly thing, I wasn't looking for anyone.

But we were syncing in a major way. I felt such joy interacting with him. But in real life at that same time I felt something was coming... Like impending doom, something was about to happen. I saw things out of the corner of my eye. I found a space in my apartment of 17 years I never noticed before... damned There were literally ripples in my reality. It was intense.

One night, late July it was, really warm too, I had a dream. I was outside at my grandparents house. There were a bunch of ppl there in the yard, mingling and chatting with each other. They were glp posters damned Everyone was in costume. JR had a grey alien costume but had the head removed and held it under his arm, talking to someone. I saw what he looked like (and I had never seen a pic of him) 

I was watching this, not participating. Then I turn my head and right next to me there's a vortex. Then I'm in the vortex and I see a pair of hands waiting for mine and I grasp them. I immediately engulfed in the most wonderful blissful euphoria I ever felt in a dream (no it wasn't a sexy dream, it was far beyond that)

The next day I received a long pm from JR. He said he had struggled to decide whether to tell me or not, but decided if he didn't he'd regret if for the rest for his life, "so here it goes" he said.

I'll type that next...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2022 8:40 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

He said he had this dream...

But this was way back when he was I think 16. In this dream he was on a white beach with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

He felt more loved than he had ever felt in his life and that he spent basically his whole life looking for her, that white beach in his dream made him move to Florida. Looking for that woman. That love.

So there we were, being silly crushing when he saw this photo of me I had just shortly before this happened uploaded on some glp gallery amaze display.

I was that woman and he freaked right the fuck out! It was game over at that point. I was even the same age as I was then in his dream (which would be more than twice his age).

Jesus, take the wheel!

What a rush! Take about whirlwind!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2022 9:48 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I never felt so strongly about anything, overriding my common sense and everything.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2022 9:52 pm
-NIGHTMARE-
(@nightmare)
Reputable Member

The 'luv sparks were flying'between you two on the glp forum 

..was so obvious you both were deep into eachother..

i wasn't suprised at all when you two got together realworld wize..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2022 10:15 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Blush  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2022 10:23 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)