kritterbox.com

Elon Musk’s Neurali...

Notifications
Clear all

Elon Musk’s Neuralink 'Brain Chip' could give users what he himself can not give, orgasms on demand. Introducing “The Orgasmatron”. NSFW

strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

This is not satire or spam but link dailystar.co.uk may be NSFW for some.

[blockquote]Billionaire Elon Musk has two wildly ambitious goals: to establish a permanent human colony on Mars and to create a technology that links human brains with artificial intelligence.
Of Musk’s two futuristic dreams, it’s the second one that has the most potential to change humanity.
While most of the early publicity about Neuralink, the SpaceX entrepreneur's brain-to-computer interface, has focused on its potential to unlock the lives of people living with severe paralysis by allowing to control robotic arms and even one day entire exoskeletons, the technology would change the way that the rest of us communicate, learn, and have sex.
Neurobiologist Professor Andrew Hires said: ”The first application you can imagine is better mental control for a robotic arm for someone who's paralysed."
But more than one researcher has explored the idea of stimulating the brain’s pleasure centres directly, allowing people to do without drugs or alcohol to achieve pleasurable sensations.
Dr Stuart Meloy developed a device in 2001 that was playfully dubbed “The Orgasmatron”.
It was designed as a pain management system but, as he told New Scientist: “I was placing the electrodes and suddenly the woman started exclaiming emphatically.
“I asked her what was up and she said, 'You’re going to have to teach my husband to do that'."
Meloy had accidentally given the woman an orgasm by connecting the electrodes of his pain management system to the right spot on her spine.[/blockquote]

more - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/elon-musks-neuralink-brain-chip-26140419

I'm not getting anything like that implanted in my brain, but it sounds like a bit of fun.

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2022 2:06 pm
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

What are the downsides? I don't see any. Chuckle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2022 2:16 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Chuckle Hello RGG Nice to see you again.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2022 2:29 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2022 5:39 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Chuckle As usual points for the creative headline Strigoi.

Sorta' sounds appealing until you get to the part where the drill a hole in your skull to implant the thing.

If you can hack it you could invade countries while the opposing army is too busy getting their rocks off to do anything about it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2022 7:22 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

[postquote quote=1576]

Nice fruit bat Octo.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2022 4:21 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

You could get mind raped by the Pixel Posse hacker group.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2022 4:47 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

LoL Unlimited possibilities.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2022 5:30 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

Imagine the damage that could occur if people with malicious intent were able to access those chips. Anything from making you hear voices to having hallucination to turning you into a Manchurian Candidate or even flipping a switch and turning the entire population into obedient drones.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2022 8:14 pm
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

big fun anyway you look at it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2022 12:15 am
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Chuckle

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2022 5:24 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

A very thick tin foil hat will work to block the pesky AI's signals, or so they say on the net

What's your pleasure, plain, unicorn, fedora, sombrero or cowboy tin foil hat?

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2022 9:42 pm
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Conspiracy Cowboy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2022 1:13 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email