kritterbox.com

NOPEN! Kali-Linux, ...

Notifications
Clear all

NOPEN! Kali-Linux, NESSUS, Hacks and Sacred Privacy.

Page 2 / 2
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member
Posted by: @octo

I liked it because JR did all of it.

Pro: JR did it, Con: I don't think I'd go through the hassle, prolly rather stay offline without JR fixing shit Chuckle  

LOL!!!!

Takes a lot of time for sure, one wrong click, POOF!     ....,where'd my sh_t go now?

I buy $5 to $20 laptops at yard sales, Estate Sales, Flea Markets, and use those junkers to experiment and learn with.

just to have something to learn and do, cause I'm a retired do'er, and do'er's gotta have something to Do or go deep end off the Scales.

so, it's my Therapy as well.

I'm typing this on a 2017 HP Laptop I bought for $5 in early 2018 at a Yardsale, the guy got the Ransom Ware on it,

I said,,,,, Pfft, I got a cure for that sh_t

and bought it, it was still new in Box looking.

scrub hard drive, mount live version Linux, partition  HDrive, load win. 7 and next load LM Mint.

fun

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2022 7:30 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

For the past several whatevers, Months? years?

I have had the "Southbay Task Force" hacking my Phones and Laptops.

Southbay Task force is a Group of Cops from the several Towns that make up the Southbay Communities

of The Southbay of the Santa Monica Bay in Los Angeles Calif.

Some Criminal Judge signed the Warrent that these Criminal Cops are using as an excuse to Harass citizens.

On my phone, a simple Google search displayed that my Phone was connected out of Torrance and Redondo Beach Calif.

so, that's Torrance and Redondo Cops combined, hacking my Phone, that means it's the Southbay Task Force committing the Crime

of Hacking.

They are also Vandalizing my Vehicles. which is their favorite activity, you know how many times I caught

on Duty Cops vandalizing my vehicles all the way back to 1973?

Just a heads up for you criminal Cops, The F.B.I. Station Chief in Phoenix just might be interested in your Crimes.

I suggest you get your snoop and leave Arizona.

and watch out on that Hiway 60 going through San Bernadino, I hear the On Ramps there and Trucks hauling Pipe

can be a Hazard to criminals that Stalk innocent citizens.

Face full of Pipe ain't a Ride at Magic Mountain, but you know that don't you.

fuck off Pigs.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2022 7:15 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

plus ,, I forgot to say,,, face full of pipe results are like a "Splat Dead" B Grade Movie Scene.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2022 7:17 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Popcorn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2022 3:25 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

NEVER,,, never ever,,, give a Cop your Phone Number.

just trust me on that, until I reveal the Tech they use to OWN your Phone.

in I.T. it would be like installing a Root Kit on your laptop.

and those motherfuckers will abuse the Tech.

Trust in those words right there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2022 5:34 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

Kinda sets the Sting Ray Devices on the back shelf doesn't it?.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2022 11:17 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member
Bunny Coffee for Easter

damn Coffee ain't got no kick no more, dis Bunny sleeping after 3 20oz. cups

somebody drop dope in my Coffee?

probably

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2022 11:19 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Coffeetime Sometimes a couple cups of coffee put me out like a light, but we drink dark roasted espresso and it's way lower in caffeine than light roast brewed. Good Morning  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2022 5:02 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

If the Sun refused to Shine

Breath into me

all the power of the Sea

Let Life live deep within

let the my Life Start again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/05/2022 8:38 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

To A Castle,, I will take you

Give to me your Hand

I'll take you to a Magical Land

where you and I

will blend into the Beauty

that we're meant to be

See this through with me

You I hold to be my everything

Nothing in life is so dear to me

To a Castle,, I will take you

( Above, the missing Verses, because Paul got too drunk to come by and pick them up)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/05/2022 8:45 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @cynicalabsurdance

stupid article posted at that other forum.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/china-claims-it-detected-cyber-espionage-tool-used-by-us-nsa-to-steal-user-data-report-articleshow.html

it makes the claim that China discovered and swiped an N.S.A. Penetration Tool named: " NOPEN"

True or False?

Who needs a Trojan when the agencies have DEW Devices? ( DEW= DIRECTED ENERGY DEVICES, used on U.S. Citizens to harass them)

Draggin the line too much Cyn?

When is freedom real?

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2022 11:57 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

posted by me a long time ago>>>-----> during some research Jayrodney and I were doing in an attempt to find out and

understand what the fuck is really going on in this confused World we live in.

This was perhaps Prophetic enough to convince us we had it right after connecting billions of Dots

to gain the Big Picture.

Rob, for you little Brother, I couldn't do enough for you.

I shut out most other people who sent questions, there was a connect with you, Called an Honest Heart, I could feel it just through your Text.

Been theorized there exist Kindreds, that's not a Theory, Kindred Spirits meet here in this World, they work with each other.

We are Weird motherfuckers to some here, owing  to our extreme Cerebral/Temporal excursions into meanings.

I have a deep void within today, losing you, emptied me,

and that stupid Moon last night had to fade to dark as well by pulling a Metaphorical

it's light fading to dark and gone from the world.

it had to go and pull an Eclipse on me, which set the Metaphor causing me to miss you more.

ok Rob, this is us back 2005,

first, what the subject was about

"copy/pasted"

DIVERSION, THE PRIMARY STRATEGY
Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.
This is achieved by:
(1) disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.
(2) engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:
(a) unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
(b) giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.
(3) rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.
These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.
The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.
DIVERSION SUMMARY
Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.
Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.
Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.
Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

~~~End Copy~~~~~

Sums it up Buddy, yeah, we had the future nailed with that Review.

My old thread from GLP

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message230810/pg1

Titled: Top Secret// read only if you Care.

next a link I posted for the freezone site

Silent Weapons for quiet Wars>>>-------> the subject we were discussing.

https://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

Reading us from back then, man,, yeah, tears.

gonna miss ya tell I catch up to ya

Loves to you Rob, ya been the best little brother I ever had.

Rog'

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2022 6:35 pm
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: