kritterbox.com

Russia may have to ...

Notifications
Clear all

Russia may have to switch to septic tanks to finish what they started.

Page 2 / 2
kat
 kat
(@kat)

Blink

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 1:36 am
LAOTL
 LAOTL
(@LAOTL)
Posted by: @jayrodney

I was going with Schrödinger's cat but thought a thought experiment that illustrates a paradox of quantum superposition may be a bit heavy for most. Bob  

Had to read three times, the first two were word salad the third time it hit me. 2Blinks  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2022 8:22 am
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

This is especially bad for them considering the losses they are taking. They have had a 60% fail rate on guided missiles. They are also going to have to get busy promoting people to replace the seven generals that have been killed in this conflict. That will be tough since they have already lost 50,000 men to death (15,000) injury, capture and just plain running away. Things aren't going too well for Vladdy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2022 3:06 pm
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

According to Ukraine's MoD a Russian general offed himself after reporting that only one out of ten tanks in his regiment was operational. How's the Commie Cartel gonna beat the Nazi Cartel if this keeps happening? Unfortunately, the innocent citizens are the ones paying the real price.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2022 3:14 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I read a report today by a man from my area who lives there and trains civilians. He said they have more tanks now than at the beginning of the invasion just by capturing the Russian tanks (which are old Soviet tanks). Also there are one million armed Ukrainians plus another million waiting to sign up. The Russians are reportedly using phosphorus bombs as well as napalm. They're never going to give up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2022 5:44 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin
Posted by: @kreeper

This is especially bad for them considering the losses they are taking. They have had a 60% fail rate on guided missiles. They are also going to have to get busy promoting people to replace the seven generals that have been killed in this conflict. That will be tough since they have already lost 50,000 men to death (15,000) injury, capture and just plain running away. Things aren't going too well for Vladdy.

Those are not so pretty numbers.

Thank god for his own sake he controls the media at home... at least to a large degree.

Otherwise a lynching would be coming down the proverbial pike.

Problem is eventually the truth has a way of coming out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2022 7:55 pm
Username
 Username
(@Username)

You have to ask the question if Putin invaded the USA what land would you be willing to give up? California and NY would be nice to get rid of, unfortunately nobody would want either and people are leaving in droves just like the Ukraine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2022 12:03 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Most of the country already gave up on the left coast an NY.

Not sure if anyone would even notice. Huh!?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2022 4:38 pm
meh
 meh
(@meh)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @jayrodney

Most of the country already gave up on the left coast an NY.

Not sure if anyone would even notice. Huh!?  

If California were a sovereign nation it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy. I'm thinking the Feds would notice that revenue missing from their coffers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2022 7:19 pm
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: