kritterbox.com

Is This Really The ...

Notifications
Clear all

Is This Really The Beginning Of WW3? Disturbing Similarities Between Various Prophecies Seem To Indicate As Much

Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

There are some frightening similarities between prophecies coming from various prophets having to do with WW3 that are materializing before our very eyes. Here’s a short list.

• "The war will break out in the southeast, but that is only a ruse. Thus the opposition is to be misled; Russia long prepared its plan of attack. Each Russian officer has the movement order already in the bag and waits only for the word. First, the main thrust is effected against Sweden and is directed then against Norway and Denmark."

-Brother Adam, Wuerzburg 1949

• “another terrible war will come from the East to the West. Russia with her secret weapons will battle America, will overrun Europe. The river Rhine will be overflowing with corpses and blood."

Sister Elena Aiello, Italy (1959 - 1961)

• "The Third World War will begin a few days after the murder of a leader in the sector of Yugoslavia-Hungary."

“The mischief will quite suddenly come from Russia. Everywhere tumults and destruction. The Rhine areas are destroyed by airplanes and invading armies."

-Josef Kugelbeer, The Seer of Vorarlberg (1922) 

• "Everything starts when a large bird or a fish flies over the forest [Ed. comment: a big airship flew over the Bavarian forest just before the First World War.] -- then the war comes, and a further one and then the last one will come. Your children will not experience it, but your grandchildren may see the beginnings. A great war will come. A small one begins it (Ukraine war), and a big one comes across the water and makes an end to it (U.S?). The war will come from the east and will end in the west, [but] the last war will be the total destroyer”

-Anton Johansson, Sweden (1858-1909)

Here are a couple of modern prophecies.

• “Over twenty years ago my Lakota hunka dad shared with me a prophecy our people received from the Grandfather Spirits after WWII. This is it:

”The Little Yellow Man and the Bear will knock the Eagle from the sky.”

I asked him what it meant and this is what he told me:

”The Little Yellow Man is China and the Bear is Russia. They will join in a military alliance and then knock the Eagle (the USA) from the sky in a great war. This means that they will end America’s role as the sole Global Super Power. I will likely not see it in my lifetime, but you will.”

-Kevin Meagher, USA 2017

• “On December 13, 2017, I had a prophetic vision about an invasion of the USA by Russia and China and World War III.

The vision started like this. I was in a room with a table before me. I could hear talking about nuclear war starting, and it had to do with the USA. I had the knowing that it was going to be a war all over the world, I knew it would be World War III.

But first, something happened to America. It was either a natural disaster or perhaps a false flag, but it felt very evil and it affected the whole nation. There were a lot of people dead and injured.  There was civil war, or a revolution. the nation was in chaos and America was already weak.Then I saw a world map on the table where I saw the USA, Russia and China. As I was hearing all the talking in the background coming from different cities in America, I had the knowing that the east coast and west coast of the United States were attacked.

I did my own map and circled on a piece of paper, very strong around the word “USA” and right next to it, I strongly circled the USSR. I didn’t write Russia, I wrote and circled USSR. I circled both USA and USSR to indicate that Russia was invading America by nuclear war.”

-Monique Bizet, USA 2017

more here

https://aristotlesnewsletter.substack.com/p/is-this-really-the-beginning-of-ww3?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share&s=r

Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2022 11:42 pm
strigoi liked
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

oh indeed, Humanity will engage World War again.

and after, if by slim chance, another Civilization manages to arise out of the small tribal bands left,,,

in time, Humanity will again engage in a World War.

Current people know of Two World Wars, the Earth knows of many more World Wars.

Wash Rinse Repeat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2022 12:13 am
strigoi liked
kreeper
(@kreeper)
Member Admin

Read Matthew 24-25 and the Book of the Revelation in the Bible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2022 2:18 pm
strigoi liked
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Matthew 24-25 is a good description of the way things are currently and it's frightening.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2022 4:39 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

Read Ezekiel, the story of my life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2022 8:23 pm
uniquestranger
(@uniquestranger)
Honorable Member

I studied Edgar Cayce. You are so off I don't even care to argue. So you must know me, you must know you are ... what?

Power without abuse loses it's charm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 2:40 am
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Yes we all know drunks when we see them. Nothing particularly wrong with that, but you behave like a petty pissy bird. I don't know who grudge fucked your happy but they certainly did a number on you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2022 8:30 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: