kritterbox.com

Vladimir Putin set ...

Notifications
Clear all

Vladimir Putin set to vanish for cancer surgery, mystery Russian Telegram account says

Page 1 / 2
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

Vladimir Putin may soon vanish for a period as he is due to undergo surgery linked to cancer, according to a new claim.

He has allegedly secretly nominated his hardline security council security secretary Nikolai Patrushev - a former KGB counterintelligence officer - to take “control” of Russia while he is incapacitated.

Shadowy Patrushev, 70, is seen as a key architect of the Ukrainian war strategy and the man who convinced Putin that Kyiv was awash with neo-Nazis.

The extraordinary unconfirmed claims come from General SVR Telegram channel, which first raised issues of Putin’s health - including abdominal cancer and Parkinson’s - some 18 months ago.

They come amid speculation that Putin will announce all-out war in Ukraine, and order mass mobilisation of military-age men. Such a move would be seen as high-risk since many may refuse to fight.

It is suggested Putin, 69, has already delayed surgery, which is now unlikely to take place before he presides over the grandiose Red Square 9 May Victory Day commemoration of the defeat of Hitler.

The surgery had been scheduled for the second half of April but was delayed, it was claimed.

"Putin was recommended to undergo surgery, the date of which is being discussed and agreed,” said a report from the outlet which claims to be privy to insider Kremlin information.

“There seems to be no particular urgency, but it cannot be delayed either.”

It went on: “The Russian President Vladimir Putin has oncology, and the latest problems identified during [his latest] examination are associated with this disease.”

He also suffers from “Parkinson's disease and schizoaffective disorder”.

The latter is defined as “a mental health disorder that is marked by a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as depression or mania”.Professor Valery Solovoy was a professor at Moscow State Institute of International Relations.

But Sir Richard Dearlove, an ex-MI6 boss recently told GB News there is often a link between the disease and a “loss of restraint”.

"That certainly I’ve heard from several neurologists who say that loss of restraint, psychosis, are very common Parkinson’s symptoms."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-set-undergo-cancer-26838452

He's a bloody f@cking mad man with his finger on the trigger of WWIII. Let's hope things go well for him on the operating table. Batboy

Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2022 2:13 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Lots of rumors floating around about his ill health. I heard pancreatic cancer as well, who knows. His bloated face could be cortisone treatment Hmm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2022 2:59 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

Security boss Nikolai Patrushev will be in charge, says the a Kremlin insider

Shadowy Patrushev, 70, is seen as a key architect of the Ukraine war strategy and the man who convinced Putin that Kyiv was awash with neo-Nazis. 

Well, thank God he'll be easier to deal with.

Espn No GIF

This just keeps getting worse.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2022 4:26 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

So Patrushev, is to Putin what Dulles was to Truman. ( research Dulles persuasion of Truman, to continue Military Spending,

by creating the "Red Scare" to influence the public tax payers to accept the amount of money spent for Military War Machine advancement.

which led to the Eisenhower statement/warning, to beware of the Military/Industrial Complex)

Odd, it's like the 1940's Mind Set has returned.

or,,, the Dialogue being delivered is creating the script to make it appear so.

either way, STOP THEM should be Humanities Duty to themselves.

Oh wait, what am I thinking, Humanity has Smart Phones to distract them from doing a duty for themselves.

Never mind.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2022 5:41 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

One Leader going for operation

meanwhile, in this country, the leader is,,,,

FRC3KywXwAAqQMX
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2022 6:38 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

@cynicalabsurdance Odd, it's like the 1940's Mind Set has returned.

Was thinking the same damn thing... Not a good mindset either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2022 6:38 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

The activities mimic those of that time indeed, but my freaking brain will always question

if those are purposed Theatrics just for shock value, or meme producing and influencing shit

so as to point a finger>>>>------> Look, he's acting just like Hitler.

I mean, if a Tribe of shits are going to Produce in people a compliance to their next evil need,,

then they'll Burn down the Reichstag won't they?

blame it on the Commies, blame it on any Target actually.

point is, to get the shit ball into play, using any tool.

Motherfuckers in the U.S. need to study true history, but they don't care, how's it said, Ignorance is Bliss.

speaking of Bliss, I too could use a Latte right now LOL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2022 7:46 pm
strigoi
(@strigoi)
Member Admin

@cynicalabsurdance my freaking brain will always question if those are purposed Theatrics just for shock value, or meme producing and influencing shit

so as to point a finger>>>>------> Look, he's acting just like Hitler.

What comes around goes around, it seems cyclic.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2022 3:22 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

Quote: " it seems cyclic."

yes it is cyclic and that is by design. Not by Nature.

in U.S.A. we only got a small study of European History,

People here know very little about the Constant Wars between Royals of Kingdoms there.

The Pope desired to stop that, and so announced that if ya gonna fight, go take the Holy Land.

Enter the Crusades.

Roll forward now from 1098 to 2015 and Arab Spring, same Families instigating War,

and the New Crusades.

Recall the freighter full of Guns Confiscated by Greece, did we ever hear who put the money up

for those guns headed for the Middle East?

nope.

what sayin' here is,

This shit s all manufactured by the same Linage dating way back to the Dark Ages and the Merovingian Rulers.

Shit, for that matter, The Pope kept invading German Tribes for real estate, Pope would call on Charlemagne

to help him, Charlie talked to the Germans after a few battles and asked" Wudup?"

Germans answered, That Dick Licker Pope keeps invading us.

Charlie told the Pope " Leave the Germans alone, I will not help your fat silk covered ass again, in fact,

Invade them again and I'll come after YOU.

Yepper, Church and State create the DEATH for us Peasants indeed.

It's always been Theatrics to sway perceptions of a Mass of People and use them, mostly as Cannon Fodder

for acquisition of Real Estate and Wealth ( Gold and Silver with Oil added in)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2022 6:05 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

Quote myself: "or,,, the Dialogue being delivered is creating the script to make it appear so." <----<< the most fucking succinct Statement

made on the Internet.

Designed Dialogue

All that Horse Shit about Covid was exactly that as well.

911?

Fuck yes man, they had to get to Alexander the Great's Gold Bars stored in Iraq at the ancient ruins of Babylon.

Destroy 2 or 3 buildings? Murder a few thousand people?

Create TSA and several other Agencies as well as that fucked up Patriot Act?

Ever Study the History of Alexander the Great?

neither did the whole of U.S. Citizenry

How did I know that Gold was Alexander the Greats, and what was inscribed on those Codices found in the Treasure Trunks?

That's what the State Department would like me to tell them.

FUCK THEM

and fuck their Wars.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2022 6:18 pm
Jay Rodney
(@jayrodney)
Member Admin

@cynicalabsurdance Fuck yes man, they had to get to Alexander the Great's Gold Bars stored in Iraq at the ancient ruins of Babylon.

Honestly, that makes more sense than the official narrative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2022 9:47 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

@jayrodney 

Know the story of Alex?

after he ended his warring efforts, he retired in ancient Babylon, Built his Palace

right on top of the Ruins of Nebakeezers Palace.

Ancient Babylon is about 50miles south of Baghdad Iraq.

Those Bars of Gold in Photos were his, stored in Subsurface Vaults that he had Built.

People wonder why we invaded Iraq, and if the Twin Towers were an inside Job, why would they do it?

The Answer is Clear in those Photos.

How did the U.S. D.A.R.P.A. know the Bars were there? they knew it in 1999, Satellite Tech detected the three

Vaults of Gold.

2 Vaults in Iraq, 1 Vault in Iran.

The Tech is a Multi Layered Lens that can detect Fumes and analyze them.

Deep Oil Deposits left off fumes

Gold is Processed using Mercury, Mercury lets off a Cloud of fumes that are invisible

to the Naked Eye. But the Lens can see the Fumes.

Many people have walked into Mining areas at the wrong time during certain atmospheric conditions

the fumes seep out of the Soil creating a Toxic Cloud and they Die.

David Pulides missing 911 listen to smart fucks like me, people die out on Mining Claims and

get picked over by even Wild Hogs.

Good Friend, Charlie Haley Died that way, laid out there 10 or 11 days before Dad went out and found him.

Turns your Skin Black when it's Mercury Poisoning.

The Lens is in a Few Satellites as early as 1996.

So call George and Dick, ask them why they invaded Iraq, Run my spiel down on them

see if they suck in their Breath<----<<< first indication a person gives when they are exposed to their truth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2022 10:56 pm
Freckles
 Freckles
(@Freckles)

MAD VLAD?

Vladimir Putin is suffering from early stage Dementia & his paranoia is driving him insane, says former KGB agent.

VLADIMIR Putin is likely to be suffering from Parkinson's and early stage Dementia while his paranoia and fear over traitors is driving him insane, a former KGB agent has said.

The Russian tyrant's health has long been the source of speculation, with Western intelligence suggesting he has serious health issues.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18402141/vladimir-putin-parkinsons-paranoia-traitors-insane/

Many MSM outlets pushing this narrative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2022 1:20 pm
Guest Towel
 Guest Towel
(@Guest Towel)

Starts to make me wonder how much of all this is real and what's propaganda.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2022 4:02 pm
cynicalabsurdance
(@cynicalabsurdance)
Prominent Member

I like Coconuts

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2022 4:56 pm
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email