kritterbox.com

New Season of Alone...

Notifications
Clear all

New Season of Alone.

White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

Just watched the first episode of Alone season 9. Much better than the other seasons already. These people are excellent shots with a bow and arrow. 

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2022 12:18 am
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

I’ve just binged Alone Sweden, Norway and am near the end of season one of Denmark. And have loved them all. The casting is totally different to the American one. It’s more real people who are not survival experts, and they can’t hack it for long. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2022 12:20 am
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

Alone in Australia, not the latest season, is on SBS which is mostly government funded. 

USA one is nudity blurred out. Sweden one was only a little bit blurred out, same with Norway, but the Danish one is full frontal nudity, they showed one guys genitals completely. It’s always the one you don’t want to see. Huh!?  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2022 12:23 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I've never watched any of it from any country. You just watch it for the wieners don't you Huh!?

I can see there being some helpful tips and tricks to be learned watching something like that. Maybe I'll watch an episode, I don't know if Finland has a version

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2022 1:42 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

@octo 

no Finland version yet, but Sweden, Denmark and Norway are pretty close. They are all set in Norway, the Scandinavian ones, and one of the guys in the Sweden one said he didn’t understand Norwegian when he was talking to someone on the crew. Are the languages all that different? Do you speak all of them or just Swedish?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2022 1:53 pm
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

And yes I watch in the hope to see dick. That’s the only reason. Huh!?  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2022 1:53 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin
Posted by: @white-ribbon

@octo 

no Finland version yet, but Sweden, Denmark and Norway are pretty close. They are all set in Norway, the Scandinavian ones, and one of the guys in the Sweden one said he didn’t understand Norwegian when he was talking to someone on the crew. Are the languages all that different? Do you speak all of them or just Swedish?

Those languages are very similar when read, but spoken it can sound quite different. Norwegian and Swedish are close, must have been a dumb Swede or the Norwegian was of a difficult dialect, I don't know. In Northern Norway the language is closer to the Swedish spoken here and really easy to understand. Danish is messed up, but I can speak some. I have a Danish friend here and he has no problems speaking Swedish.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2022 2:12 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: