kritterbox.com

Notifications
Clear all

Food recall

NewHorizons
(@newhorizons)
Estimable Member

Nestle recalls ready-to-bake stuffed chocolate chip cookie dough

Nestle is recalling some of its ready-to-bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough because the Toll House product might contain plastic.

Nestle announced the voluntary recall on Wednesday and told customers to discard or return packages of Nestle Toll House Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with Fudge Filling, produced between June and September of 2022 and distributed in the United States and Puerto Rico, after some customers found white plastic pieces inside the dough.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022/10/19/nestle-voluntary-recall-refrigerated-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/1911666217978/

Food safety in the U.S needs more attention...remember the metal parts found in skippy peanut butter recently? Plastic and metal shards..yum

Topic starter Posted : 20/10/2022 4:59 am
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

Oh yum!! Now 30% more plastic! Same amazing taste! 

Blonde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2022 10:59 am
White Ribbon
(@white-ribbon)
Honorable Member

They don’t sell cookie dough here. We just buy cookies from the shop.

Huh!?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2022 9:42 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I've never seen cookie dough in the stores here either

Dunno

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2022 12:11 am
NewHorizons
(@newhorizons)
Estimable Member

I just saw that product being sold at our wholesale store...but i didnt give them any warning that it was being recalled..let em sort it out

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2022 6:07 pm
Octo
 Octo
(@octo)
Member Admin

I'm watching a show called The Food That Built America on History channel. It's very interesting and enlightening, but also gross damned  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2022 4:53 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: